Dollar Tree Shoppers Upset Over $7 Items

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/dollar-tree-shoppers-upset-over-7-items/

Dollar Tree has $7 items for sale now. Some shoppers are not happy about this.

Dollar Tree Shoppers Revolt Over $7 Items https://t.co/j37645QGD0

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) April 9, 2024

So much for it being the Dollar Tree. Pretty soon it will be the Ten Dollar Tree. Inflation is out of control and there is no coherent plan by anybody in power to deal with it.

There’s not much more that can be said about the situation that hasn’t already been said. I hope all of you have some gold, silver, Bitcoin and some tangible assets to get through all of this. We are living through the beginning stages of an empire collapsing and these types of events are generally quite chaotic.

4 Likes

Copanies are covering up inflation by shrinking their products or offering fewer for the same amount of money - fewer cookies per package, fewer potato chips, etc. IOW shrinkflation.

There is a new effort by the feds to prevent this - and I hope they do so consumers can REALLY see how far their purchasing dollars have fallen.

Biden called on Congress to pass legislation, sponsored by so-called moderate Sen. Bob Casey of Pennsylvania, to crack down on companies that reduce the amount of a product in a package. Making shrinkflation a federal crime would force more businesses to increase their prices. This would give the American people a more accurate picture of how the Federal Reserve’s price inflation is affecting their standard of living.

– American Free Press

2 Likes

This is mainly due to niggers stealing shit. Smash and grab. Read books and watch videos by Colin Flaherty.

2 Likes

If I were an employee there, I’d tell these dumbass, TV Normies: “YOU VOTED FOR IT SO STFU!”.

3 Likes

The people who shop at Dollar stores tend to be democrat voters.
So what are they angry about?
It’s called DOLLAR Tree. It doesn’t say how many dollars, but as everyone knows, the dollars add up and few people walk out of there having spent only One Dollar.
Just like a Tree doesn’t have just one leaf:
I think what it is —-- is someone wants these places shut down so the Walmarts of the world can be the only places to shop.
Smaller businesses are under attack. This is chain, so Not exactly a mom and pop shop, but of course they do big business in poorer communities, where they draw more people regularly.
I’m wondering what items are now $7.00? If it is Buttplugs, well——again, most fags voted for Biden, so they should be content with it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.