DOJ/FBI Has Reportedly Raided 50 Trump Supporters

Originally published at: DOJ/FBI Has Reportedly Raided 50 Trump Supporters | Infostormer.com

After Steve Bannon was perp walked in front of the media over alleged fraud crimes, there have been additional reports of other Donald Trump supporters being raided by the DOJ/FBI for dubious reasons.

Tucker Carlson reported on some of this late last week. It looks as if this is a real thing that is happening.

The Purge Of MAGA Continues@pnjaban Joins Tucker Carlson To Confirm That The DOJ And FBI Are Continuing To Raid Trump Supporters And Tipping Off The Media Ahead Of The Raids pic.twitter.com/qYvpFafhLj

โ€” The Columbia Bugle ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ (@ColumbiaBugle) September 10, 2022

This is not surprising. We fully expected this. After all, we are dealing with a regime that gained power through illegitimate means.

What I find really interesting is how this all happened after Gavin McInnes hoaxed an FBI raid of his own show. The timing of all this leads me to believe that McInnes was instructed by whoever is handling him to do this hoax. That way people would question if the actual raids they were doing were real or not.

Gavin McInnes did an interview with Alex Stein to address the situation and deflected criticism of his behavior with a bunch of very stupid and unfunny jokes.

Exclusive Gavin McInnes Response Interview addressing the Law Enforcement Hoax Raid accusations below

For the Full Response Click Here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡https://t.co/90PAnfkNVV pic.twitter.com/LYjTrrORVO

โ€” Alex Stein #99 (@alexstein99) September 9, 2022

I have no idea how anybody can take McInnes seriously after he hoaxed being arrested. Itโ€™s one thing to stick a dildo up your ass for the entire Internet to see, but this was hundreds of times worse than that.

1 Like

If the Republicans had any balls or conservatives, this would never have happened. Unfortunately, the right still thinks they can vote their way out of this tyrannical govt. You canโ€™t. Both parties are equally corrupt, owned by special interests and lobbies. You will never win playing fair in a rigged system.

1 Like

A good story to keep an eye onโ€ฆ lets have some more victims of the raids speak upโ€ฆ

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.