Dodgeball A Totally Fun Sport

we used to play dodgeball all the time when we were kids and had a lot of fun in the process. girls and boys played together and nobody bitched about it but now dodgeball is, get this

a tool of “oppression.”

yes, it’s the bitches again. this bitch was being dodgeball bullied and couldn’t take it. you can see the extreme pain and anguish on her face as the harmless dodgeballs are thrown at her. i feel so bad…
dodgeball-3
she should absolutely move to The Netherlands and demand to be humanely euthanized because she can’t get over the pain and humiliation of being attacked by her dodgeball friends.

but another dumb cunt has thought a great deal about this and eloquently expresses her dismay that kids are bullying other kids by hitting them with dodgeballs.

This “hidden curriculum” in dodgeball is far more nefarious than your average gym class runaround. Dodgeball is “miseducative” because it “reinforces the five faces of oppression,” as defined by the late Iris Marion Young, a social and political theorist at the University of Chicago…those “faces” are “marginalization, powerlessness, and helplessness of those perceived as weaker individuals through the exercise of violence and dominance by those who are considered more powerful.” Young’s list of these fundamental types of oppression also includes exploitation and cultural domination.

and here’s the wiki page of the dumb-cunt who wrote the above.

all this from a super-fun game where you tag your opponent with a thrown ball and learn a lot of physical skills in the process. only a dumb, uncoordinated cunt could think up bullshit like this. but just look at the evil eyes of these boys preparing to pelt the crap out of the weak kids.
dodgeball-2

now who here wouldn’t laugh at THIS! poor poor Winston a geek-boy who gets dodge balls in the head and his glasses fall off. hahahaha…

Winston, a stereotypical nerd, gets a laugh here when he gets hit in the head and his glasses fall off. For many students, this is the miserable experience of schoolyard dodgeball.

if these liberal scum want dodgeball banned one can only imagine what they think of boxing or wrestling.

anyway if you want a good laugh, read-on…

2 Likes

If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball.

2 Likes

These people are pathetic always crying about something else they can never just enjoy and have fun in life I absolutely hate the church of Feminism it must be destroyed.

1 Like

It was fun. On the other hand girls always lost. LOL

1 Like

that’s only because mommy bought them dolls and not guns otherwise they would JUST as good at sports as boys.

1 Like

Good times I miss being a kid things weren’t as bad.

3 Likes

Eh. Loved playing dodgeball when I was a kid. What happened to sports mantra: it all right to lose a game, you’ll have a chance to win sometimes in future? It’s only a fucking game, not real life/death situation!

3 Likes