Deutschland plays Russia for hockey Gold tonight!

Obviously, Count Kike Gary Bettman ruined olympic hockey for USA and Canada but none the less, I love the sport. Our hockey system sucks but it is without Turks and other mudslimes. Point being, we Krauts need wins. Beating cucked Sweden was a start probably bigger win than beating Canada’s amatures. While I recognise sport is usualy a distraction, I find sport a better way to express National identity than war. I have always accepted 2 facts. The sun will rise in the morning and Deutschland will never win a hockey tournament. May the sun rise over our Nation with yet another World Title! Sieg Heil!

2 Likes

@Reichprinzessin Sadly, at the present time is no real Germany, just an enemy occupation zone where the Reich used to be. Only when Prussia and the Hohenzollerns are restored can the real Germany re-emerge.

german kaiser

4 Likes

I don’t care much for the Hollenzollerns. I would rather have a new Bismarck.

1 Like

Yes, we are occupied. Yes, we have been morally defeated. In some of our hearts, Deutschland lives! Rather it be in an athlete, or a common Volksdeutsche waving their Schwarz Weiss und Rot banner any where in the world, We exist.

1 Like

While final victory is years to come, I believe small wins open a window of pride for the Deutsche youth. Just maybe we win Gold and Mutti Merkel dies of heart failure. Krauts can dream. Deutschland Sieg!

1 Like

Hey,it wasn’t all that long ago that an American got a medal in Biathlon. Which I never thought would happen,ever. Things can Happen.

1 Like

Looks like Germany received the most gold medals - and came in 2nd in total medals awarded.

That isn’t a bad result at all.

1 Like

Rollercoaster ride. Proud of my Nation. Waiting to defend our World Cup this Summer in Russia. Playing Mexico game one will be fun!

1 Like

USA won Gold in Curling and Womens hockey. Got to love that!

1 Like

For those who don’t like real football aka soccer. Search Germany vs Brazil 2014. Easly one of the greatest days in our history .