Despite Supreme Court Ruling, States Are Still Confiscating People’s Homes

The 70-year-old horse trainer and Arizona native is on the verge of losing her life’s savings over an unpaid $1,607.68 property tax bill.

I owed them the money. And that’s what they should get—the money I owe them ,” Ms. Searle told The Epoch Times.

I don’t think that they should have the right to take all of it.

Arizona is one of almost a dozen states that allow creditors to keep all the proceeds from sales of homes foreclosed due to unpaid taxes—known as tax lien sales, according to the Pacific Legal Foundation (PLF).

A 2022 U.S. Supreme Court case out of Minnesota offers some hope to property owners in these situations, but only if a similar case is brought in their state. In the 2022 case, the justices ruled that Minnesota’s practice of keeping all the proceeds of a tax sale constitutes an illegal seizure of property.

6 Likes

Blood sucking fiends!
That is cold as ice.

4 Likes

We don’t really “own” property as long as the government can force us to pay taxes on it and can seize it at will.

4 Likes

When my wife’s mom
Died and hadn’t done some paperwork on her Huntington Beach home for my wife or her sisters to inherit … and the government was on that shit faster than
a negro on a crackpipe.
They were calling and telling us when we need to have it cleared and ready for Them to take over in it. We could have fought all that crap in court but they would have dragged it out and the fact is, a certain couple of Will forms weren’t fully filled out as she didn’t expect to die when she did, at 66 years old.
The government people were fucking rude And I realized at that moment in time that peoples land is probably one ofnTHE hugest revenue makers for the government.
And this lady was telling me how
They expect everything a certain way…
Seriously, they’re getting a $600.000 home a mile from the beach for free. .but they expected us to pay for clearing it out for them .
We took several things and left the heaviest old things no one would need behind… fuck them!
They must make a killing in this field because they were on it practically from the day she died . Kind of freaked me out how cold it all seemed.

IMG_3363

4 Likes

Appalling. So much for living in a “free country”!

4 Likes

People laugh about the saying “You will own nothing and be happy!” - but this is what it’s coming to.

Taxation is government ownership, meaning you’ll never own your own home.

The Rule of Law has certainly broken down if these court rulings are ignored - all the way up to SCOTUS (i.e., Biden paying off student loans despite a SCOTUS ruling against doing so).

I always look to SA to see what is coming down the pike - there, White landowners are having their property confiscated b/c they are White. I foresee this happening when we Whites are a no longer a majority - and, with the border wide open, this process is speeding up:

5 Likes

Russell Means used to give a good speech on this called Welcome to the Reservation. We really have no more rights than Indians.

3 Likes

African whites—- Just get out while you still can. Sell it now( or if you can’t, Just let them have it.
It will turn to shit in no time. That is a guarantee. But at least you won’t be in it when they turn it to shit.
It might as well be shit now, with niggers slithering around just looking to kill farm owners and burn the place to the ground or whatever.
Get out Now!!!
If Trump gets back into office, fill out migration or refugee forms and come over here. You are Africans who will actually assimilate into the USA (probably better than some of its current citizens assimilate here.
You’re the ONLY Africans we want over here. Let Africa turn itself into the shit orifice it is destined to be.
Maybe when you leave there, you can boobytrap the farm to fuck over anyone who was coming to harm you or take over your place— just for fun.
Leave a note that says “Hi Niggers. Looking for somebody in particular? I’m sorry, but no one is here to rape or kill right now. Sorry. This home will self- destruct while you’re still in it. Thank you and have a Negroid Day”.
Be sure a bomb is there that will detonate about one minute after they break in (about the time they finish reading the note and are bolting to the door they kicked down to get in so as to get out —- but can’t make it there in time before they become part of the land, itself. In various small pieces of it).

1 Like