Desperate Women on Facebook

I use facebook mainly for marketplace but I also like the animal videos. so i reposted some vids and women start wanting to be my friend. ok, i accepted a few friend requests but then they start asking personal questions because they’re looking for a man online. I really don’t want to be their “friend” but sometimes I just say “ok”. so this one woman i’ve befriended for 2 days is already calling me “dear”. this is totally weird. I didn’t respond. She’s not a whore either and lives out of state so she’s really looking for a man through facebook. it’s totally nuts and a sign that women in America when they hit 30ish get desperate for a man.

6 Likes

The women are shit with tattoos and extra weight on them thinking ‘thicc’ = good. Go to Asia and see how the women look there for comparison.

4 Likes

Hehehe! 100%. Sub-100 lbs. is the only acceptable woman.

3 Likes

Could be a Chinese crypto scammer. They are famous for it.

Could also be a new trend where some influencer tells these dry fish ladies to use normal media to find men.

4 Likes

I avoid Jewbook like the plague.

4 Likes

yeah, i deleted my account when I learned that the vicious Jew was hording and selling our profile data. there’s an ongoing class-action lawsuit over it. but i went back to use marketplace because I survive by buying and selling things. I found some great deals and sold some stuff for a lot more than I could have gotten elsewhere.

2 Likes

Well this is what we lost…

just skinny normal people everywhere…

2 Likes

i was at the beach the other day and EVERYBODY is fat even the young girls. it’s a freakout. I was looking at this hideous obese woman with a 5yo boy and wondering, "who’s fucking this tub O lard? Then I saw the father. holy fucking shit. I don’t even know how they get their genitals close enough to fuck with all that fat in the way.

5 Likes

It’s basically spyware… in every country LE and revenue love it…

2 Likes

I’ve heard the family helps out.

2 Likes

She is probably is looking for a new (sugar) daddy for her mixed-race kids.

2 Likes