Demonic Jew Hag Steps Down as Head of the CDC

Originally published at: Demonic Jew Hag Steps Down as Head of the CDC | Infostormer.com

Rochelle Walensky the demonic and evil Jew cunt who played a major role in the COVID-19 pandemic hoax and pushing deadly fake vaccine injections on people is stepping down as the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

JUST IN – CDC director Rochelle Walensky is stepping down. pic.twitter.com/ozKBi2FEZ9

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) May 5, 2023

The CDC despite its name, is a joke organization and has never done anything substantive to control diseases or prevent them.

Walensky will likely be replaced by another Jew. I’d say the odds of that are like 75 percent. If they don’t replace her with another Jew, it will be some token colored person or minority. My bet is on it being a Jew though since the Biden regime is the most non-diverse entity imaginable. It is just filled with Jews. We will see if I’m right.

2 Likes

. Humanity is dropping like flies from the Jew-made, Goyim poison and the virus hoaxers are fleeing the sinking ship before THE GREAT HUMAN VACCINE DIEOFF ensues. It has already begun. take stock in companies that make money off of death.

I wonder though if the vaxed fools will demand answers from the depopulators… What happened to the "variants ? Why aren’t the unvaccinated dying? Why are the vaccinated dying?.. they won’t have answers and will finally say, “we just don’t know at this time, we’re still studying it…”. When before they seemed to know everything, immediately.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.