Democrats Hold Part I of Their Second Debate Tonight

Originally published at: Democrats Hold Part I of Their Second Debate Tonight | Infostormer.com

Due to the fact that shit is just so insane and I’ve been having a hard time getting myself in the right frame of mine to analyze all this nonsense, I’ve been spending much more time in the gym. I am probably working out two to three hours at a minimum each day now. While at the gym, I was able to catch some of the Democrat Party’s debate. Apparently this is the first part of their second debate. Since they have so many candidates, they’ve had to split these debates into two parts.

Overall, everything these people were saying was completely and totally retarded. I think we’d be better off if these people were dead. That’s how shitty this crew of people are.

It’s as if these fools all have brain damage or something. The only two non-retarded Democrat candidates Tulsi Gabbard and Andrew Yang who are both essentially one issue candidates were not in tonight’s debate.

The only accurate analysis I have found on the Internet of this debate is what Anglin posted on the Daily Stormer.

He accurately described Elizabeth Warren as an unbearable cunt and I 100 percent agree that she is an unbearable cunt. So I refer you to his analysis if you want the gory details of what these utterly insane and retarded people were rambling on about.

6 Likes

I have seen too many retards affixing Warren, booker or Bernie(!) stickers on their cars around here in Jersey. fuck man stoopid loyal democrap voters around here. Since I have placed Yang sign then recently placed gabbard sign next to it- from last may (Yang), that made my neighbor confused lol… I caught him walking over and took a look at my signs after a day I put Tulsi sign… however few young neighbors followed me by placing support for Yang by putting sign or bumper sticker- (my effort works well) keep in mind I live in working class neighborhood… yet some support the communist Jew Sanders or that coon booker just because he’s from Jersey ugh, around here as well. In the elite parts, they support buttgay, Harris or that old coot Biden. Just make me fucking want to shoot them in head. Honestly,. I don’t condone violence but it’s an mirror of what’s actual America is like right now. The rich is small percentage of America but they buy their polls.

5 Likes

It’s unfortunately perplexing to me when I see people that still believe in what was once a Constitutional Republic but now a decaying (((Democracy))) manipulated by the tribe.

Trump is already known as an accomplice to Israel’s war crimes and the Demonrats are ready and willing to serve Israel faithfully.

4 Likes

Yes, thanks for reminding me. I just forgot to throw in a few triple parentheses in my previous comment. Of course every politician is either (((brainwashed))) or (((bought and paid for))). Some of them might genuinely hate them but forced to play by the books.

3 Likes

i cant think of one ZOG stooge who shouldn’t be lined against a wall and shot in the head!
EDIT- okay one, Patrick Little.

2 Likes

Freakshow, part 1 …

1 Like

All I can say is death to JEW-mockracy.

7Bcvc3

2 Likes