Democrats and Republicans Mostly All Backing Israel's War Effort

Originally published at: Democrats and Republicans Mostly All Backing Israel’s War Effort | Infostormer.com

As expected, pretty much every Democrat and Republican of importance is fully supporting Israel and their ongoing war against the Palestinians. Just take a look at these tweets.

The Terrorist group Hamas has launched over 1,000 rockets at Israel since Monday!

There are those in Congress who want the U.S. to abandon our ally; we can’t let that happen!

I pledge to always support Israel. It’s the right thing to do.

Retweet if you agree! pic.twitter.com/gP7uRN1ZCe

— Madison Cawthorn (@CawthornforNC) May 13, 2021

Hamas is a terrorist organization and Israel has the right to defend itself against terrorist attacks. pic.twitter.com/q6aAMUzu4F

— Ron DeSantis (@GovRonDeSantis) May 12, 2021

Hamas is responsible for the dramatic escalation of violence, despite what the Squad thinks.

Israel has every right to defend itself, despite what the Squad thinks.

America must stand by our ally Israel, despite what the Squad thinks. pic.twitter.com/2FuExs07gf

— Nikki Haley (@NikkiHaley) May 12, 2021

JUST IN – Biden: "Israel has a right to defend itself when you have thousands of rockets flying into your territory."pic.twitter.com/ot5YFBSynS

— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) May 12, 2021

Israel has every right to defend itself against violence and the barrage of rockets from Hamas.

The United States unequivocally stands with our ally Israel and the Jewish people.

— Kevin McCarthy (@GOPLeader) May 10, 2021

I spoke with @IsraeliPM today about the ongoing situation in Israel including rocket fire emanating from the Gaza Strip targeting Israeli civilians. Israel has the right to defend itself. Palestinians need to be able to live in safety and security. It’s vital now to deescalate.

— Secretary Antony Blinken (@SecBlinken) May 12, 2021

I unequivocally stand with Israel and with its right to defend itself.

— Senator Ted Cruz (@SenTedCruz) May 13, 2021

Israel is under ATTACK from Hamas – an Iranian-backed terrorist group. Israel has an inherent right and duty to defend itself and its people from these attacks. The US must stand shoulder to shoulder with our nation's greatest ally. pic.twitter.com/V8yvoOIVZy

— Lee Zeldin (@leezeldin) May 14, 2021

The Republican Party stands with Israel, a nation that has every right to defend itself against violence and the barrage of rockets from Hamas. pic.twitter.com/ywMm7bMfCR

— Ronna McDaniel (@GOPChairwoman) May 12, 2021

Today, I spoke with Israeli Ambassador Gilad Erdan and expressed Maryland’s steadfast commitment to Israel’s security, and right to defend itself against Hamas attacks.

We continue to pray for an end to the bloodshed.

— Governor Larry Hogan (@GovLarryHogan) May 13, 2021

These rocket attacks on innocent civilians by Hamas are terrorism. Period. They make clear why missile defense systems like Iron Dome are critical.

Let’s be clear: Israel has the right to defend itself and its people. The United States stands with our strong ally.

— Steve Scalise (@SteveScalise) May 10, 2021

Thank you @SpeakerPelosi for standing with Israel.

🇺🇸🇮🇱https://t.co/JC89FPOugH

— AIPAC (@AIPAC) May 12, 2021

The Jews destroyed a media building in Gaza no doubt to try and prevent reporting of the numerous atrocities they intend to commit. But this according to all the people above, is Israel defending itself.

Israel destroyed a Palestinian media building. Will organizations to protect journalists condemn this? Unlikely…
During the 2009 Israeli massacre of Gaza, Israeli tanks shelled a media building I was in at least 7 times. It had a number of media outlets including @RT_com https://t.co/3H2u2FPV3j

— Eva Karene Bartlett (@EvaKBartlett) May 12, 2021

I honestly don’t care about this conflict outside of the fact that the American government is fully controlled by Jews and the Israeli lobby. This relationship has had a very negative impact on the American people.

We should not be supporting Israel in any squabble they have with the people whose land they stole. It is utterly insane that supporting Jews and Israel is the only issue that both the Democrats and Republicans can come together on.

Our one-sided, slavish relationship with the State of Israel is not putting America First.

— Nicholas J. Fuentes (@NickJFuentes) May 14, 2021

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.