Defacing a Racist Mural is a "hate crime"

this is typical LA insanity… clearly THE most racist black organization in America is:… you guessed it…THE BLACK PANTHERS. but they have a nice, peaceful mural in LA showing jigaboos with guns which -by most logical standards- PROMOTES VIOLENCE against white people. this mural however was beautified with symbols of white superiority which has been declared by the LAPD as “A HATE CRIME”… how is it possible that covering violent black gang grafitti with beautiful symbols of peace and world stability is a “hate crime”. The Black Panthers are a VIOLENT WHITE HATING ORGANIZATION. but this illustrates that all levels of our government and the police have been infiltrated by ANTIFA communist filth.

fires and mudslides aren’t enough. the earth must exact vengeance on these vile california scum with a HUGE earthquake and i think that i will get my wish soon. the earth is pissed fucking off and California is on its shit-list.

4 Likes

“Our Mighty Contribution”

#ObsoleteFarmEquipment

This school is far below the state average in key measures of college and career readiness.

Test scores at this school fall far below the state average. This suggests that students at this school are likely not performing at grade level.

1 Like

Meanwhile, venerable statues are defaced and buildings are vandalized, but that is acceptable and not a hate crime.

2 Likes

In Minneapolis, some cops about to be fired because as a prank they put random litter in their Christmas tree but because that trash included Newport cigarettes, beer cans and a Popeye’s chicken cup it is racist.

3 Likes

Vic Mackey would be proud.