David Cameron Admits Total Hypocrisy on Israel-Iran Conflict

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/david-cameron-admits-total-hypocrisy-on-israel-iran-conflict/

British Foreign Minister David Cameron is a total clown. He was just on television talking about the Israel-Iran situation bashing Iran for attacking Israel after the Jews attacked their consulate in Syria. However, when he was asked what the British would do if somebody bombed one of their consulates, he said that they’d take very strong action.

They blame Iran for punishing Israel after attacking the Iranian consulate but would act just like Iran if it was their consulate.

Media: What would Britain do if a hostile nation flattens one of our consulates?

Cameron: We would take very strong action.pic.twitter.com/e6RjjOVO90

— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) April 15, 2024

Iran took very strong action. The same type of action Cameron said the Brits would take if their consulate was bombed.

The sickening hypocrisy of these ZOG worms has grown increasingly tiresome. The world is tired of the endless double standard extended to the Jews in Israel. The entire Zionist cancer needs to be eliminated along with all the corrupt clowns like Cameron who continue to support it.

7 Likes

He is Jewish. They edited it out of his wiki. I added one reference to a pdf on the official Rothschild Web site noting that his ancestor at the forerunner of HSBC helped Koen Loeb & Co Jacob Schiff fund the Japs against Russia in the 1904-05 war. They deleted it over and over in an edit war.

Here the Jewish chronicle mentions that Cameron ancestor came to the UK as a “refugee” Banker. I wonder what these Jews were fleeing from? Justice?

“Mr Cameron’s great-great-grandfather, Emile Levita, was a German émigré banker who became a British citizen in 1871. Emile married out and led the life of a country gentleman as the owner of a grouse moor in Wales. His four sons, like Mr Cameron, went to Eton.”

https://www.thejc.com/news/david-cameron-his-jewish-roots-ryklrl1t?reloadTime=1657238400011

3 Likes

This guy probably went to Elton, too:
Elton John, that is: To suck him off, no doubt.

1 Like

I heard that Cameron was part jew. They are not always easy to identify physically but their words and actions will give them away.

2 Likes

Hardcore kikery tends to draw negative attention to itself, even performed by a non Jew .
Let me run this guys pic through my trusty kikeometer.
Okay, here it is/. Yep, he is definitely Jew bred — by way of British Jew bankers of yore.
Below is a still shot of my Kikeometer
Screen. The moving file was too large to load here.
But it’s a K-1 Kikeometer
( pronounced like speedometer or thermometer or barometer, but with kike at the beginning) .
The K-9 version is better but this one does the trick good enough. Sometimes, if something is just plain Too kikey, it starts sputtering and making weird noises , and even starts blurting out jibberish as the kike-waves it is picking up on are overly saturated with senseless fabrications and semi-psychotic slurs of speech that are poisonous and designed to confound anything listening to them.
My K-1 also printed out this photo of the British guy in unmasked form, which reveals a slight Kikeish origin in his roots. Not a very spiritual Jew, but has some hebeness in his veins.
Hahaha!!

1 Like

Hahahahahaha!
Man, I just noticed —- I thought you had said “then he went to ELton”.
I see it’s actually Eton!
If I’d have realized that, I probably wouldn’t have even thought of the Elton John remark.
Sometimes I like to just pop off a simple, crude sarcastic comment to sum
up my assessment of a given thing; : it burns off any steam built up by all the longer detailed comments about fucked up things we read about going on every day.
I was on an iPhone, and I guess the letters were pretty tiny. I thought there was a L in there.
I still had fun making the comment, though. Hahah!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.