Dan Crenshaw is a Disgusting Whore for Jews and Israel

Originally published at: Dan Crenshaw is a Disgusting Whore for Jews and Israel | Infostormer.com

Quite the quote here from Congressman Dan Crenshaw.

“Our morality doesn’t come from government, it comes from Jerusalem.” Dan Crenshaw, U.S. Representative#qotd #quoteoftheday #totd #thoughtoftheday pic.twitter.com/KdykncdZW8

— CUFI (@CUFI) September 28, 2019

Jews are a literal plague on the planet and he is claiming that morality comes from these kikes in Jerusalem.

A statement like this proves that Crenshaw is a traitor to America and is working for Jews and Israel. He should move to Israel if he loves Zionism so much and never come back. What a traitor piece of shit he is.

9 Likes

Dan Crenshaw is a golem made out of magic mud to do the Jews’ bidding. Nothing more.

They’ll fund his campaign war chest and make sure he’s comfortable during his stay on earth. They program what he is to say, i.e. “Israel is Great!”

He’ll be returned to the mud from whence he came once his usefulness is up.

2 Likes

This cyclops really signed up for lifetime ZOG membership. He lost an eye fighting in a pointless war for these demonic foreskin chompers and now shills even harder.

We are reaching levels of denial never before deemed possible with this one eyed bum pirate. Sometimes it boggles the mind with these military types, I mean how can you not examine the situation when you are out of it and come to the only logical conclusion. It lends credence to these special forces types being a bunch of psychopaths who just love killing and never engage any conscience or critical thought.

4 Likes

What would you call Dan Crenshaw if he had both eyes? Blind.

3 Likes

This is sad and sickening!

Most politicians understand and play the game but probably can’t stomach the look and smell of their masters. It appears this Crenshaw fool actually believes this bullshit, so he’s probably not a shrewd politician but a moron!

1 Like

This takes fawning on the jews to a new low. Pathetic.

1 Like

It’s not even a translucent appeal to claiming our morality comes from religion. If he was claiming it came from Christianity, wouldn’t he say “our morality comes from Nazareth” or “our morality comes from Bethlehem?”

It would even make sense in a religious frame to say “Our morality comes from Mt. Sinai” (the place where Moses allegedly received the 10 commandments).

But to claim that our morality comes from Jerusalem is just naked, perverse levels of philosemitic shabbos goy behavior.

Inb4 somebody wants to argue about whether our morality comes from Christianity or whether it’s good, bad, etc.: I am not making any such point here. I am merely pointing out that this isn’t his intent at all.

4 Likes

he’s the new McCain…

2 Likes

He is probably checking the market for vacation properties as I type this, how pathetic to sell your holy soul to goblins for a pittance of coin. Damn him to hell.

3 Likes

He probably has a nice waterfront condo in Tel Aviv reserved, right next to the one Alex Jones plans to retire to.

5 Likes

Per the Jewish media 72 members of the House visited Israel last August. This is 16% of the House. The Jews are experts at propaganda. Even Rush went to Israel on a tour which he still talks about, IMO Rush was not seduced. How can Jews be 2% of the population but are 10% of the House??

2 Likes