Cultural Enrichers Kill 14yo Boy Over Super Bowl Team Argument

These moron Hispanics sure do know how to pick their fights. they get killin mad when chided over their choice of a super bowl team. It all makes so much sense.

A pizza delivery spic gets into an argument with a spic family over the super bowl. Then the offended spic pizza delivery woman gets spick boyfriend and they go back and start bashing rival super bowl spics with a pipe. THEN another spic pulls out a gun and shoots her in the necks as she’s leaving in her car sending the car careening into the 14 year old boy, pinning him under the car, killing him… Just another day in spicville. expect a lot more of this with our border wide-open.

4 Likes

Brilliant!!!
Yeah, to Mexicans, bragging about who will win a Super Bowl is a big time sport. Especially to those Mexicans who might have watched maybe a few games during the regular season, but are excited to join in the upcoming SB festivities.
I’m sure the teams, themselves, appreciate the fanfare. Those are sone dead “-serious fans. Or I would say
Die-Hard fans, but they often die so easily, like this 14 year old kid (who probably watched more football than the assholes who were fighting about the Super Bowl. Hell, he might have actually played football in school.
PS: I’m glad that chick who started it got shot in the neck. Too bad it wasn’t about five inches higher.

2 Likes