COVID-19 Hoax Erased Decades of Academic Progress

Originally published at: COVID-19 Hoax Erased Decades of Academic Progress | Infostormer.com

Here’s another story showing how destructive the COVID-19 fake pandemic virus hoax has been. Test scores for children in both math and reading saw historic declines.

"A serious wakeup call for us all."

Scores on a test known as the “nation’s report card” show major setbacks in math and reading in the sharpest look yet at the effects of the pandemic. https://t.co/ij4HXdA9tb

— The Associated Press (@AP) October 24, 2022

The Covid-19 pandemic caused historic learning setbacks for America’s children, erasing decades of academic progress and widening racial disparities, according to results of a national test that provide the sharpest look yet at the scale of the crisis. https://t.co/NSOlOmTfjE

— NBC News (@NBCNews) October 24, 2022

The damage that was done to a generation of children will not be easily undone. In fact, I don’t think it can be undone. The damage is especially permanent for those kids whose parents made them take the deadly COVID-19 injections.

It is still hard in retrospect to believe that this hoax went on in some form for over two years. In many respects, the hoax hasn’t even come to an end. There are still remnants of it in place and the hoax is being kept in the background with random reports about additional subvariants, mutations and new deadly booster shots the big Jewish pharmaceutical companies are pushing out.

I’m actually in a coffee shop writing this and I’ve seen a few people come in still wearing a filthy face diaper over their faces. They still think there is a deadly virus out there despite unlimited evidence to the contrary.

Whatever the case, everybody who pushed this hoax deserves to be eaten alive by rabid dogs. That goes double for the people who pushed this hoax and all the lockdown measures on kids.

The entire situation gives new meaning to this old Pink Floyd song.

If there’s any silver lining from all this, it is that there is now great distrust in public schools. Millions of parents have taken their kids out of them are now homeschooling them or sending them to private Christian schools. There have also been revolts against school boards everywhere around the country. Hopefully this trend continues.

The public schools proved over the past few years that they could not give a single shit about your kids.

4 Likes

it’s an adult security blanket. masked morons then liter the mask in parking lots. If this were a real pandemic they’d have had hazardous waste receptacles everywhere.

DeSantis is sending-out campaign propaganda stating that he didn’t shut down Florida Schools but he didn’t have the courage to call-out the virus hoax and shut-down the state for a month but now he’s pretending that he’s a maverick. I didn’t follow the shut-down bullshit and just led my normal life. Little Christy Noem of S. Dakota NEVER shut her state down… There are many positives that came from this virus hoax:
#1. Fools will be depopulated by the millions.
#2. Those who didn’t cave to the pressure to get vaxed have been proven right.
#3. I now know that AIDS is also a hoax…
#4. We know that all vaccines are poison and they actually give people the disease.
#5. We now know that doctors are all scumbags.

1 Like

Agree, especially about doctors - bunch of high paid drug pushers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.