Cory Booker Announces 2020 Run for President

Originally published at: Cory Booker Announces 2020 Run for President | Infostormer.com

Cory Booker is the latest Democrat to announce that he’s running for the presidency. He released a video which is mostly focused around getting blacks to vote for him. The rhetoric was empty Obama-tier type nonsense.

I don’t see how he stands a chance. He’s going to get savaged for the stuff he wrote about groping girls back in 1992. And then you have that ridiculous “I am Spartacus” shit he pulled at the Kavanaugh hearings.

He’s going to have a tough time. It’s hard to see him getting much traction.

2 Likes

all of the crazies are coming out of the woodwork here…

Didn’t this cory booker quadroon chimpout and ook cRap lyrics on the house floor one day or something recently?
Stupid mongrel-negroid beast.

4 Likes

She is the youngest of three children of Samuel “Sam” Williamson, an immigration lawyer,and his homemaker wife, Sophie Ann (Kaplan).

2 Likes

God, a white womyn calls for reparations for niggers??? What the fuck wrong with that bitch? So fucking altruistic and treasonous

2 Likes

Netflix’s New Releases Coming in 2020

Spoiler…

Series didn’t end well for Spartacus

3 Likes

Blacks don’t go on journeys. They get lost in the shuffle.

3 Likes

post-partisan innovation agenda

nigga please

2 Likes

Bring it on! When Corey was a NJ politician, he was investigated & cleared many times over for low level theft. While he was mayor of Newark, he claims to have rescued people from a burning building! He has been accused of homosexual rape LOL!

My favorite democratic ticket for 2020 would be Corey for prez with joe scumbag biden for vp. Bring it on nigger! He will not survive the scrutiny that the presidential race entails. Obama got a free pass for being black. Corey won’t get the same…

2 Likes
1 Like