Corrupt Niggers Attacking Trump CAUGHT Conflict of Interest

it’s one big Nigger club and you ain’t in it… The Niggers attacking Trumpstein have been found to have a conflict of interest and were using tax dollars to fund love junkets.

4 Likes

These scumbags use of the term “Democracy” is SO full of shit, they should have a plunger in hand when saying it (in the event they begin to overflow like a plugged-up toilet).
They are the opposite of democracy and I would be quite delighted to see Fani Willis’ (among others) career go up in flames over this fucked-up trial.
I believe that Trump should openly show disdain for these trials, and, by all means, whether he gets back into office or not, he should spend up to a billion dollars exacting revenge on all the worse democrat offenders who tried to tie him up in court and who fucked him
Over like this in general. He should really lay into them no matter what.
If they can control a situation like they do, I’m sure he could get the ball rolling against some of these notorious analbeads who currently are destroying any dignity that America has left in it…
I want to see Willis being disbarred before a crowd of cheering citizens who are sick of lowlife diversity hires like her.
I want to see her head facing the ground in shame, and when she looks up to yell “screeeew y’all”, a hurled egg or tomato splats right on her loathsome, spiteful face. Hell, I’d pay to see THAT.

4 Likes

Letitia James, New York State AG, apparently is doing the same thing. Think anyone has the guts to expose her corruption? She and the Jew media will smear anyone who tries - just as Fat Fani did down in Georgia.

Also, no judge, like Scott McAfee, will have the guts to take down a she-boon.

4 Likes

another sordid aspect to this injustice is that Affirmative Action Niggers are taking down a powerful, beloved White Man. Y’all know that I despise Trumpstein but the precedent set by this injustice moves The White Race another step closer to their enslavement by vicious, retarded Niggers.

3 Likes

Here are a couple of images of Fani Willis and Leticia James thinking they’re important.

IMG_2623

2 Likes