Consumer Reports Confirm That Electric Cars Suck

Originally published at: Consumer Reports Confirm That Electric Cars Suck | Infostormer.com

I already knew that electric cars sucked. Consumer Reports has confirmed this.

Electric vehicles have nearly 80% more problems and are generally less reliable than cars propelled by conventional internal combustion engines, according to a new report from Consumer Reports. https://t.co/jgfwMgvNgG

— CBS News (@CBSNews) November 29, 2023

It’s hilarious how CBS is claiming that electric cars are new technology. It is not new technology. Electric cars were developed in the early 20th century but they were never widely adopted because of their obvious disadvantages. Other attempts to put out electric cars failed over the years.

This whole electric car scam is collapsing. It is not economical and it is not practical. It doesn’t matter how much the government tries to cram this shit down everyone’s throats.

There needs to be an investigation into how electric cars transform people into gay homosexuals.

6 Likes

Everything the govt pushes on us sucks. It’s that simple.

6 Likes

My neighbor across the street bought a brand new Tesla last week.

It was towed away on a flat-bed truck this morning, LOL.

Heard a report on the news this morning that EVs are NOT moving off the dealers’ lots and they’re begging the EV companies NOT to send more b/c they can’t sell them.

6 Likes

During the energy crisis of the 70s there was an effort to put electric cars on the market but they were way too expensive and impractical. Fifty years later it’s the exact same problem. So the liberal eco-activists will probably switch their tactics from forcing everyone to buy EVs to riding on mass transit buses with the niggers, junkies and bums.

4 Likes

To say nothing of the time it takes to charge them, and the fact that charging them uses the same technology these “activists” wish to avoid. I remember being astonished when at a car show as a young child to see an old electric car (by Sears, no less!) and thinking that it must not have worked out so well since I had never seen another one.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.