Confederate Memorial at Arlington to be Removed

Originally published at: Confederate Memorial at Arlington to be Removed | Infostormer.com

A Confederate memorial is being removed from Arlington National Cemetery because of racism, slavery or whatever bullshit the Jew media is claiming.

Confederate memorial to be removed in coming days from Arlington National Cemetery https://t.co/viGIjBxFuu

— The Associated Press (@AP) December 16, 2023

As always the Republicans have failed to stop any of this. This guy is begging the nigger in charge of the Pentagram to halt the removal of the memorial.

The DOD plans to remove the Reconciliation Monument—which represents national unity—from Arlington National Cemetery.

I’m demanding Sec. Austin pause the removal until the appropriations process is complete, as we fight to defund this misguided move.https://t.co/NunegfxAJC

— Rep. Andrew Clyde (@Rep_Clyde) December 11, 2023

As if the Pentagram nigger Lloyd Austin is going to do that. He’s not even a real American. He’s a real dumb nigger and that’s about it.

This is all part of a Jewish agenda to erase any and all history related to European racial stock. While the focus has been on southern and Confederate memorials, the agenda includes going after the founding fathers and other important American historical figures. They want to replace all of these monuments and memorials with statues of niggers and other forms of fake satanic abstract art.

6 Likes

Funny how the jews want our historical monuments defaced and destroyed but don’t you dare oppose the construction of any Holocaust® memorials! There’s always taxpayer money available for them as well as for other monstrosities like George Floyd statues and giant dildos or butt plugs.

4 Likes

They will take down Southern White hero’s and put up Satanic symbols, criminal niggers and holohoax memorials to in their place. What a disgrace. The GOP will pretend to be upset but behind closed doors they agree.

3 Likes

This just reminds me how much I despise everything this country has become.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.