Communist Negroes Gillum and Abrams Concede Defeat

Originally published at: Communist Negroes Gillum and Abrams Concede Defeat | Infostormer.com

Despite all the chicanery we have seen over the past couple of weeks, both Negro Communists Andrew Gillum and Stacey Abrams were finally forced to concede defeat in their respective races.

Abrams was on CNN claiming that “democracy failed” because she lost.

What’s funny is that I remember in 2016 how the entire Democrat Party was complaining that Donald Trump would be against democracy if he challenged the results of the election results in any way shape or form.

After Trump won, Hillary Clinton and the entire Jew-run media then tried to blame the loss on conspiracy theories surrounding Russia.

And here we are seeing them do the same thing with these two gubernatorial races that they’ve lost. The hypocrisy is off the charts. They don’t give a shit how unprincipled they look because they and their followers are retarded individuals who have no principles.

What a fucking shit show this all is.

7 Likes

It’s unfair and racist if the communist negroes are not allowed to win-- or if their chicanery was insufficient to ensure their victory.

6 Likes

this is certainly causing a lot of concern among the democratic party. they are rigging the elections but still losing. Hillary was shocked. lol…

5 Likes

This may be the last time for both of these states. Look how close things were, and imagine all the low IQ voters next time (who will be 18 by then). It is very worrying for me. Why do we allow 18-year-olds to vote without giving them some kind of competence test? Or anyone else?

2 Likes

@Trevor Why do we allow 18-year-olds to vote without giving them some kind of competence test? Or anyone else?

Did you know that up until the the 80s It was mandatory for all high school students to take a civics class to graduate. It was called either government civics or American civics depending on the state curriculum and the idea was to instill in young minds what it means to be a United States citizen and the duties that entails.
For example, can you name the five freedoms of the First Amendment without putting the question into a search engine? No pressure bro, just explaining my point.
Did you know that just nine states and the District of Columbia require one year of government or civics classes in high school?
Only nine…

Now it’s called Social Studies by most HS curriculum guidelines and is a worthless amalgamation of corrupted historical facts and the dreaded word (((Democracy))) not the correct ideological term Constitutional Republic.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/01/16/report-schools-teaching-kids-hate-america-guise-civics/

1 Like

Want something to fail? Just add brown people.

3 Likes

Abrams is a failure, not democracy. At least my IQ is over 110, my ass does not stink, my teeth are straight, and I am debt free. She can’t say the same.
stacey-loser

2 Likes

these fat liberal negros are eating enough for three or four normal people. where’s the environmental outrage? gluttony is one of the seven deadly sins…when will Doprah DIE?

2 Likes

I fucking hate them all.
Send them back to the muthAfuckalanz

2 Likes