Columbia University Cancels Classes Due to Anti-Israel Protests

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/columbia-university-cancels-classes-due-to-anti-israel-protests/

Columbia University has cancelled in-person classes as a result of the anti-Israel protests on campus.

Columbia cancels in-person classes to ‘reset’ as anti-Israel protests raise tensions https://t.co/iSb9bgES4A pic.twitter.com/xOXYyuvw2v

— New York Post (@nypost) April 22, 2024

This protest movement just keeps getting better and better. Hopefully more schools are forced to cancel classes as a result of these protests. It isn’t like these schools are teaching anything that’s useful. They’re mostly just Marxist brainwashing factories. On top of that, the cost of tuition at these places is a total and complete ripoff. You are basically paying six figures to get a piece of paper that is worth as much as turd that comes out of a Jew rabbi’s butthole.

4 Likes

If I were advising the Chancellor I’d strongly recommend that he and the Governor send in The Heroes to learn these ingrate students a thing or two about freedom and democracy.
Screen Shot 2024-04-24 at 9.36.14 AM
Screen Shot 2024-04-24 at 9.36.31 AM
Screen Shot 2024-04-24 at 9.36.53 AM

2 Likes

I notice that no trade schools are being shut down. Probably because no jews do manual work.

4 Likes

Columbia is the home to The Frankfurt School, Marxist Jews who fled “Nazi” Germany - then proceeded to come to the U.S. to tear apart American society.

They should have been executed, as other Commies were executed - the ONLY way to deal with mass murdering monsters:

The Communist takeover of Berlin is short lived as veterans known as the Freikorps reclaim control from the Jewish Reds and their followers. Luxemburg and Liebknecht are captured and executed. The “Freikorps” has saved Germany from the same deadly fate that has befallen Russia.

The Bad War, M.S. King

2 Likes

what happened to, Mike King? I was communicating with him off and on via email when he was in a fog telling his readers to “trust the Trump plan”… For a smart guy he sure is foolish.

2 Likes

That seems to be King’s main undesirable point. Other than that one, he is good.

2 Likes

Them canceling classes is the BEST thing they have done for students lately.
They aren’t being subject to subversion by their “instructors”.

2 Likes

yes but how can anyone think that Trump intentionally lost the election so that he can get reinstated by his supreme court pics and pos, Pence so that he can drain, the swamp more efficiently? Then after that nonsense he (if I remember correctly) was saying that the criminal filings against Trump were also part of some grand plan. It’s just so f’n stupid…

2 Likes

He changed the name from Tomato Bubble to Real History. I have a subscription for his new site and get updates every evening.

You can find him here:

2 Likes

yes, i knew this but the link I had for his real history channel stopped working. maybe he changed urls… I don’t know… but thanks for that link.

OK, it’s not a secure site so my Tor browser wasn’t connecting. THANKS

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.