CNN's Jim Acosta Felt Like He Wasn't in America at Trump Rally

Originally published at: CNN’s Jim Acosta Felt Like He Wasn’t in America at Trump Rally | Infostormer.com

Jim Acosta a treasonous piece of shit who willfully spreads anti-American propaganda for subversive hook nosed kikes, whined about his experience at yesterday’s Donald Trump rally. He claimed that he felt like he wasn’t in America anymore as Trump supporters basically told him that he was a lying piece of shit.

But seriously, go fuck yourself Acosta. Donald Trump is America and America is Donald Trump. You don’t represent America. You represent a bunch of subversive Communist Jews who have been sucking the blood from our veins. How can you willingly serve a kike like Jeff Zucker?

Acosta and everyone at CNN is an enemy of America. The organization should be shut down for spreading lies and propaganda designed to harm the country. They are a serious threat to national security.

2 Likes

That Trump rally couldn’t have been more American. Acosta is a typically arrogant, out-of-touch liberal media twat. CNN does all it can to foment hatred against Whites, especially White Trump supporters. I’d love to LITERALLY tear Acosta apart limb from limb and then use his arms as drumsticks to play a Moby Dick style drum solo on his stupid head and torso.

3 Likes

Acost acosta. This baffoon needs a mag unloaded right between his eyes. The lefty loon unhinged is a threat to America.

2 Likes

Personally, Acosta is more of an asshole than an American. On the proverbial day when the SHTF, he’ll get what’s coming to him big time.
“The press is a gang of cruel faggots. Journalism is not a profession or a trade. It is a cheap catch-all for fuck-offs & misfits. A false doorway to the backside of life, a filthy piss ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector, but deep enough for a wino to curl up from the sidewalk & masturbate like a chimp in a zoo cage.”

Hunter S. Thompson
Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas (1971)

5 Likes

Inciting violence against whites, censoring them, banning them from various internet monopolies: good
Subjecting the media to words that make them uncomfortable: bad

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if this commie spic has the serpent genetics…many Cubans do.

2 Likes

I remember when Trump was first picking his cabinet. The spic Geraldo Rivera said “It doesn’t look like America.” Well I didn’t think Obamba’s troupe looked like America filled with niggers, muslims and faggots either. Acosta would probably feel at home in San Francisco with violent blacks, drug addicts, and shit all over the streets.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Good ocrapo acosta, we hope you are not “comfortable” in America, now get the fuck out!! I will personally pay your one way ticket out of here!!!

2 Likes