CNN Photo Editor Forced to Resign for Hating Jews

Originally published at: CNN Photo Editor Forced to Resign for Hating Jews | Infostormer.com

It turns out that the Jewish media outlet CNN had an anti-Semite among their employees. The Jews exposed him and forced him to resign.

BREAKING: CNN spokesperson tells the @JewishJournal that they have accepted the resignation of photo editor Mohammed Elshamy over his 2011 anti-Semitic tweets

— Aaron Bandler (@bandlersbanter) July 26, 2019

Whoa. What does @elshamyme mean by “shitty Jewish idiot” @CNNPR? pic.twitter.com/HjJOj1cn24

— Arthur Schwartz (@ArthurSchwartz) July 25, 2019

Hey @CNNPR. How does someone like @elshamyme who tweets things like this get through the hiring process at CNN? Asking for some friends. pic.twitter.com/6NAjINmYhQ

Hey @CNNPR. Why did @elshamyme protect his twitter account? Because of his comments about “Jewish pigs” being killed by terrorists?

You got lots more just like him at CNN. pic.twitter.com/HeVbEJW6if

It’s too bad that they forced him out. If CNN didn’t fire him, I would have actually started taking them much more seriously as a news organization. That’s because anti-Semites only speak the truth.

But CNN is run by Jews and Jews are incapable of speaking truth. They are masters of the lie and that’s why anti-Semites can’t work inside an organization run by Jews.

6 Likes

I cannot stand these mohammedan baby rapers, but where’s the lie?

3 Likes

@irAteirishman The jews will howl and whine all day long about some unflattering remark a gentile made about them - BUT THEY WILL NEVER DENY THE TRUTH OF IT.

2 Likes

yes , as always they will always tell you what happened to them , but never “why”

2 Likes

Simple truth is antisemitic

1 Like

Not even allowed to say ‘Jewish’ even if it’s factual. This is how the Jews want it.

They should’ve been exiled a long time ago.

2 Likes

i just got shoah’d from (((twitter))) and (((instagram))) for daring to state that a jewish “person” was a “jew”…
Youtube just shadowbans your account into the echos of the knotzee darkweebz
I pointed out this week how lopsided the Anti-BDS vote was and asked if anyone thought that was normal or likely for 2 groups/sides that pretend they are so opposed to each others ideals.
They can always agree to bow to the jews…noticing this makes me a naziwhowantstokill6gorillionjews and of course is worse than the criminals in our ZOG who have made protest against a foreign nation illegal basically in this fucked up country!
(or whatever the usa is)
Kike-merica will never make it to its tricentennial.

2 Likes