CNN: NYT Report About Russia is "Stunning"

Originally published at: CNN: NYT Report About Russia is “Stunning” | Infostormer.com

I follow news and current events far more closely than the average person just due to the fact that I run this humble blog site and contribute articles to the Daily Stormer. Following all this craziness is just the nature of the beast. But I’m having a real hard time keeping up and following all of this insanity about Donald Trump and Russia. It’s just a constant flow of bullshit and exaggerations.

Take in point this retarded report put out by CNN’s Erin Burnett. She’s claiming that some story put out from The New York Times about Russia is “stunning.” It involves some Russian businessman and economic sanctions against Russia being lifted. They’re implying that there could be a “stunning” conspiracy that shows Trump is secretly working for Russia because what they did might help the Russian businessman somehow.

I no longer have any idea what these people are blabbering on about, nor do I care. Everything these people have put out about Trump and Russia has been a bunch of lies so why would this report be any different? They’re grasping at straws and you can even tell that Burnett seems flustered at the fact that she’s being ordered by her Jewish bosses to put this stupid non-story front and center on her show.

The larger point to this is that they’ve pushed this shit so much that people like myself who take the time to analyze this stuff are sick of going through it and are tuning out. It’s become a form of torture to dissect all of this nonsense. If I’m tuning out, there is no doubt that the average person tuned out a very long time ago.

Nobody cares about this stupid Russia narrative you filthy kikes. Just give it up already!

5 Likes

Many of the Jews emigrated to usa right before the fall of Soviet Russia so that explains why the hatred.

4 Likes

Erin Burnett looks like that girl who had a crush on us in HS but WE were like no thanks that’s ok.

3 Likes

I love how you can be so on point and not so winded on the subject. I am like yes sir and move on. Great job keeping it simple and easy for the masses to digest the Jew is the root cause and we as a nation can use a root canal to rid ourselves of this infection.

1 Like

All the other stories were fake, but this one is true! They promise.

1 Like

Does that look like the face of a person who actually believes what they are reading off that teleprompter? What is stunning is that there are still people who watch CNN.

1 Like

that and the fact that Russia is stopping the jews from a huge land-grab in Syria.

2 Likes

That is the point of it, propaganda 101, if you repeat a lie often enough people will believe it. This Russian nonsense is just like the lead up to the Iraq War when every mention of Al qaeda or 9/11 was followed with a comment about Iraq/Iran and the axis of Evil. It’s predicated on fatigue allowing the message to bypass your internal bullshit filter. They don’t care about how stupid they sound when they repeat it. It is just part of the job of being a jewnalist. I really feel for you buddy, wading through that same old shit everyday. I try and stay informed buy it is pretty tiresome. It’s times like these I thank Christ I’m not a filthy subversive fifth columnist juden rat.

2 Likes