CNN Gets EMT Suspended for Making Jokes About Niggers

Originally published at: CNN Gets EMT Suspended for Making Jokes About Niggers | Infostormer.com

What a strange time we live in. We have a situation where making jokes about niggers in your spare time can result in you getting fired or suspended from your job. This is because huge media organizations with billions of dollars collectively at their disposal, will spend their resources trying to get ordinary people fired for having politically incorrect thoughts.

Alex McNabb an EMT who appears on the Daily Shoah podcast from time to time, has apparently been suspended from his job because he made jokes about niggers.

https://twitter.com/AlexJMcNabb/status/1073607343244496899

https://twitter.com/AlexJMcNabb/status/1073240927949463552

CNN:

An emergency medical technician has been placed on unpaid leave after racist comments surfaced of him comparing black patients to gorillas and claiming to take "immense satisfaction" as he "terrorized" an African American boy with a needle.

Alex McNabb, a part-time EMT in Patrick County, Virginia, made the statements on a white supremacist podcast called "The Daily Shoah." McNabb is a frequent co-host of the podcast, whose title mocks the Holocaust.

The comments, which McNabb, 35, later claimed on Twitter to be a "work of fiction," ignited a debate over whether he can render adequate care to vulnerable, minority and Jewish patients.

McNabb would not comment directly to CNN, beyond indicating in a tweet that he is undergoing a "character assassination attempt."

Using an alter-ego named "Dr. Narcan" on the podcast McNabb repeatedly called black people "dindus," a slur combining the words "didn't" and "do" -- a reference to black people who claim they are mistreated by the justice system.

The Jewish media has made it a point to ruin people's lives for making simple racial jokes. It's completely ridiculous and stupid and it is only going to make people hate Jews even more.

The next time they claim to support free speech, you should laugh.

2 Likes

But why did McNabb reveal his real identity in the first place? Was he doxxed? I hope he can find some course of legal action to take against those who are trying to ruin his ability to earn a living.

I can’t wait to deal with that arrogant anti-white jew faggot Tim Weiss.

4 Likes

i had a biker friend who posted at my biker site for almost a decade. i said “nigger” and he feared for his job so now he’s gone. i call him and he doesn’t answer his phone. everyone is afraid…

5 Likes

It’s a shame that we had gone downhill on political correctness and our 1st amendment rights… Even my white cousin stopped talking to me since I made a banter about Trump.

1 Like
The comments, which McNabb, 35, later claimed on Twitter to be a “work of fiction,” ignited a debate over whether he can render adequate care to vulnerable, minority and Jewish patients.

This is kike/nigger/nonwhite projection. They’re incapable of separating their feelz from their higher brain functions because, well, they’re kikes, niggers, and nonwhites - i.e., inferior life forms - so they can’t imagine the White mental universe, where such high level functions are routine.

Whites are simply higher life forms. I’m a die-hard WN, and I’m above doing something like delivering inadequate care to lower forms of life.

We’re White FFS, you stupid Jews/niggers/non-whites. Learn your subject. We have too much conscience to deliver inferior care to fucking DOGS.

1 Like

One day our kind (Whites with balls) will rule over their kind (Whites with no balls). Inevitable.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve come a long way since I joined Our Thing in 2002. Now I’m more than ready to sign up for EinsatzgruppenDeux.

Actually, I was always ready. Now I’m ready to say it in public.

3 Likes

Goddamn, the lying is congenital with kikes. It’s a reference to how niggers always claim innocence, regardless of how stupendously obvious their guilt. Because they’re shameless morons.

1 Like