CIA Officer on Video Bragging About Targeting Alex Jones

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/cia-officer-on-video-bragging-about-targeting-alex-jones/

I saw this video making the rounds on the tubes just now. Someone by the name of Gavin O’Blennis who apparently has connections to both the CIA and FBI was secretly recorded bragging about entrapping Americans and specifically targeting Alex Jones for financial destruction. He also remarked how there were numerous undercover FBI agents around the Capitol on J6.

CIA officer & former FBI agent boasts about entraping Americans, targeting Alex Jones, and 20 undercover FBI agents working the Capitol on January 6.

"You can kind of put anyone in jail if you know what to do. You set them up… We call it a nudge."pic.twitter.com/40hMy1hi08

— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) April 9, 2024

Jones has threatened to sue the CIA and the FBI over this video.

🚨Alex Jones thanks @ElonMusk for calling out the BOMBSHELL footage showing a CIA Agent ADMITTING they targeted him and Tucker Carlson:

“He’s calling it very disturbing, we know he’s their new big target along with Trump.. the harder they hit Musk the harder he hits back.” pic.twitter.com/kPaXPVIVfj

— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) April 9, 2024

Bam! Alex Jones has retained counsel to sue the FBI and CIA after a CIA agent confirmed that the agencies targeted him to destroy him financially.

I hope he wins billions!pic.twitter.com/wOruLuGVY9

— PAMELA HENSLEY🇺🇸 (@PamelaHensley22) April 9, 2024

It’s late and I don’t have any time to really dig into this story. I may have more to say about this tomorrow so I’m just putting this out there for your viewing consumption.

3 Likes

I’m surprised that Musk allowed this video. He’s going to be killed.

@ZyklonBee If Jones can successfully challenge the unlimited, unconstitutional power of ZOG in court he will be hailed in this country and around the world as a hero. I certainly hope he prevails. It will encourage lots of others to do likewise.

Now I am sure it was the Feds deal with the whole Sandy Hook court case with Jones and that billion dollar fine for simply giving his idea that the school shooting could have been a hoax (it always obviously was). No one was killed or physically harmed… but A billion dollars ?!? That’s TOO psychopathic to be true!
The whole Sandy Hook shitshow was a federal deal. Remember the way law enforcement took over the scene? All
Militarized and full of Orwellian shit?
Then Otrauma was flown there to shed a fake upwards tear on his forehead for the cameras?
Then after the event , a fence was built around the then-condemned school and a guard shack was built there that wasn’t always occupied: however there were warnings all over the fence that said, roughly;
“Do Not Tresspass: it is a federal offense that comes with up to five years in federal prison for breaching this property”.
No one dared breach it, that I ever heard about. And they made it all sensitive, like talking about Holohoax and shit like that, where it’s forbidden to question it:
In all reality, the media airs shit and tell us it is happening or not happening . Then the people talk about it. There is no law that says we HAVE to believe it. The media is our only source of most of the shit we talk about everyday.
So if the news airs something that is questionable, naturally people will question it. Some will, for sure. It’s the medias fault for how they handled the story, not ours for not buying it.
Now; what I think is—- they filmed all those weird errors (that people gathered for conspiracy theories— naturally)… I found all sorts of strange shit about it and investigated survivors and other things, always wondering what in the hell it was about.
I think that the purpose of the whole thing (aside from having layers of purpose, like all big moves in government and warfare) was to divide people into those who believe anything they are told on the news versus those who grabbed all the weird fuckups( which were SO blatantly bizarre, how could Anybody not question them?!
They made special laws around it, like the coroner in that state not being allowed to give autopsy results of murder victims without family of victim approval—. Crossing property lines at the school.
And Alex Jones getting busted for stating the obvious and calling the one Jewish “victim” who supposedly lost his son. (Kind of old to have a five year old son. More like a grandson, though an actor, regardless)— it was obvious that it was ALL a big show. Everything g the media latch onto is a big show,!whether it’s true or not,‘good or bad.
The media or government owns the copyright on it; and that is probably the only thing that makes it “real” enough to charge Alex Jones with a crime for infringing on the script somehow, if that makes sense.
My wife just came in and distracted this note, I gotta run. But Sandy hook always bothered me. Mainly because they seem to literally Not care if we can see all the flaws in the story . Maybe they even wanted us to see them, then acted like they were removing vids from YouTube to hide them, goading people along the conspiracy trail:
Just a thought: because it surely is a conspiracy : and it was dictated to us through the media . Which has been going on a lot lately (especially covid , the 2020 election( and it’s aftermath) and lots more:
I gotta run— sorry if there are typos. I’ll fix em in a bit.
I’m back—-Just fixed a few typos I noticed . In this video game, Jones refuses to lay the courts fine, so the judge has the bailiffs saw off Jones right hand while courtroom observers hold him down. Dazed afterward, wandering on the seashore, he stumbles across a big, rusty hook… and becomes inspired by it to seek revenge on all the Sandy Hook culprits who fucked him over. He sees it in to where is right hand used to be and it becomes his hand of justice.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.