Children Conned into Transgenderism

holy fucking shit! this is institutionalized child abuse of the worst kind.

Most of the youngsters undergoing the transformation are autistic, according to a teacher there, who said vulnerable children with mental health problems were being ‘tricked’ into believing they are the wrong sex.

5 Likes

sickening…everyone involved should be jailed for life- executed for this sick shit.

3 Likes

i’m assuming there are varying levels of culpability involved in this subversion upon our society against our children but most people on this forum know where i stand with all of this shit and all of the people involved.
Jails are not viable options to a person like me to house rapists and murderers for life, babysitting useless people who can never be useful to any normal society.

1 Like

some cool (pertinent) photos

Maybe people are against my post and think it gives our “movement” or our stances a bad rep or whatever, but just remember goyim, they hate your genetics.
They don’t care if you pay them billions and kiss their ass and hand them control of everything, the bottom line end game for them is our extermination.
You cannot combat this type of subversiveness and this type of an attack with moderate means.
We cannot sit here continuing to pretend there is anyway to vote our way out of this mess created by people we are supposed to now vote for or stand with.
Its broken…multiculturalism killed america , regardless of the destruction of our economy via usury.
Some okay things are happening and have happened in the last 2 years, but the inefficiency and fecklessness of Trump is unacceptable.
If he builds the wall ( yeah right) them maybe he will salvage a reelection but at this point most of “us” are going to sit out the next one if Twitter is the extent of his weaponry.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/wyattbased/status/1090725647733977088

3 Likes
2 Likes

I really enjoy that site !
The thread on that topic and the discussion was great.
i read a lot of it while stuck in the truck with my cuck trumptard beta cuck boss for over 40 mins so i didn’t have to once again explain to him that his wife shouldn’t be in charge of their home and affairs…

1 Like