Chelsea Clinton Blamed for Christchurch Mosque Shooting

Originally published at: Chelsea Clinton Blamed for Christchurch Mosque Shooting | Infostormer.com

Of all the people to blame for the Christchurch mosque shooting, Chelsea Clinton was definitely at the top of my list. I’m glad there are people out there who agree and are confronting her about this.

Here is a pregnant Chelsea Clinton being accosted in public by NYU students blaming her for the New Zealand massacre. You are free to have your opinion, but how you express yourself matters. Note how Clinton never shuts down or stops listening, despite not deserving any of this. pic.twitter.com/V6XcC3lWCB

— Amee Vanderpool (@girlsreallyrule) March 16, 2019

I’m obviously joking. I don’t think there is any link between Chelsea Clinton and Brenton Tarrant. But it is very funny that people think there is.

She was basically confronted by a group of Moslems because she went after Ilhan Omar for being an anti-Semite in her exposure of AIPAC. And this they linked to the incident in Christchurch.

And who would have thought that Chelsea Clinton would be attacked by Moslems over a White nationalist shooting up a mosque in New Zealand due to her shilling for AIPAC Jews?

Shit keeps getting crazier and crazier.

5 Likes

It’s that uppity nigger Candace Owens who is mostly responsible for the massacre in NZ. I kept warning everybody that sooner or later her hateful rhetoric was going to get someone killed.

6 Likes

Yeah, Candace Owens is way to radical for me. They should ban her off the Internet.

5 Likes

6 Likes

This killing in NZ has given the Moslems and other white haters carte Blanche to dump on any white they feel like dumping on. Even so absurd a victim as Chelsea Clinton.

6 Likes

The Clintons, as well as pols like Pelosi, Schumer, Biden, Sanders and all of their Boomer hippy followers, are the Old Guard of the Democratic Party - the New Guard are the crazy Muslims like this group and Rep Omar and they have no love for Whites or the kikes that invited them into the US- it would all be amusing if it was not so unsettling as it portends to the future of the US. These Muslim bitches don’t have Sharia Law here in the US to keep them on the chain like they do in Sand Land.

3 Likes

Image result for father guido sarducci

2 Likes