Check This Kid Out His Video Had Been Taken Off YT

4 Likes

Wow. LMAO.

2 Likes

She will figure the jew problem out soon enough when they attack her.

2 Likes

Great stuff! Well worth watching. I wonder who writes her material?

2 Likes

“The site’s executives have only themselves to blame,” tutted Bernstein, before castigating the platform for deliberately ignoring “toxic content” as a growth strategy.
Yeah right. They can suck a fat cock in hell! Hats off to Soph!

2 Likes

If u watch the whole video, at that article, watch till the end, see the end credits, looks like there are 50 or so people contributed to the making of the video.

4 Likes

It’s a she.

I backed up her videos just in case.

1 Like

yeah, i think that Basketball Head Jones was talking about him. they expected a ban.

1 Like

i was wondering about that. it looks like a young girl, not a boy. maybe she’s a puppet for some Jews.

1 Like

I saw that later but at first I was like this boy is dressed like a girl Muslim whatever it’s satire but I later realized it was a girl. Lol sometimes I can be slow. She sounds like a boy.

The last thing YouTube can allow is a clever girl who mocks and debunks all their sacred cows. The extreme censorship they practice is proportionate with their fear.

3 Likes

Is there an active link to watch this video? Censoring only makes the censored information much more intriguing. And insulting to critical thinkers.

1 Like