Charles III Crowned as Great Britain's New King

Originally published at: Charles III Crowned as Great Britain’s New King | Infostormer.com

Charles III is now officially the King of Great Britain.

NOW – Charles III crowned as Great Britain's new King. pic.twitter.com/8Om6Q90bTp

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) May 6, 2023

I did not get a chance to watch the coronation so I’m not going to comment on the ceremony.

There were all sorts of anti-monarchy protests in London.

Dozens protested against the monarchy in London on King Charles III’s coronation day, holding banners and chanting ‘Not my King!’

Read more: https://t.co/vwfxcfaFYH pic.twitter.com/yXg1utSD1S

— RT (@RT_com) May 7, 2023

Anti-monarchy Brits gathered in Trafalgar Square, London chanting "Not My King” ahead of King Charles III's coronation
Press pic.twitter.com/L4rGfUeXS4

— Spriter (@Spriter99880) May 6, 2023

If I had to guess these protests were probably financed by some Jewish individuals. Regardless of what you think of the British monarchy, it is still a traditional British institution that many British people want preserved.

Unfortunately, I don’t expect Charles III to do anything of substance to change anything going on in the United Kingdom. He’ll likely allow this destructive bullshit democracy system to continue ruining the country as gazillions of Pakis and other genetic refuse continue to takeover and occupy London.

2 Likes

All very lovely, but they haven’t had a monarchy over there since 1688.

Where’s a terrorist when you need one?.. The Brits are a bunch of sheep and would have it no other way. He’s obviously much above everyone else because he gets to wear the stupid crown. I’ll bet that he doesn’t shit either.

2 Likes

Another useless title that has no power.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.