Casey DeSantis is an Annoying Cunt

Originally published at: Casey DeSantis is an Annoying Cunt | Infostormer.com

Ron DeSantis has a wife named Casey DeSantis. Her original name is Jill Black. I heard her speak for the first time and have concluded that she is a highly annoying and obnoxious cunt. Just listen to this bitch speak. She just talks and talks and talks about cringe bullshit. I get all sorts of feminist vibes from her.

The Desantis campaign has been deploying Casey in order to make up for the her husbands lack of charisma

It’s resulting in cringe stories about their 3 toddler children who they’re leaving with grandparents for weeks at a time pic.twitter.com/JwdmBtCSSk

— johnny maga (@_johnnymaga) June 1, 2023

She’s at least as bad as Hillary Clinton if not worse.

Her babbling also showed that she wears the pants in the relationship. The bitch has apparently been telling her husband how to pronounce his own name. Like WTF is with that shit?

We had no idea how ugly Casey #DeSantis is.
Imagine telling your husband how to say his name.
Rob is a beta, Casey is controlling – hard pass forever with these 2 #DeSantis

w/@MagaMemeWizard #TheDilleyShow pic.twitter.com/lpHM6iBiuP

— miguelifornia (@miguelifornia) May 29, 2023

Ron #DeSantis is a beta male 🤣 pic.twitter.com/4maKOBJn55

— miguelifornia (@miguelifornia) June 1, 2023

🤣 Casey DeSantis controls her husband & it's hilarious. Rob is a beta male & the world is finding out 🎶#DeSantis @itsreallyleah @MAGADevilDog pic.twitter.com/Bg5IT6oBOM

— miguelifornia (@miguelifornia) June 3, 2023

Can you imagine being married to someone like this? I’m surprised Ron hasn’t killed himself yet.

![|946x558](upload://4VGyeGgEj67XigQEPWSfcbNW8uW.jpeg)

3 Likes

there’s an old-school word for women like this, “brassy” which I believe is derived from the brass section of a band or orchestra that often comes on strong. Having said this she was likely a bit nervous knowing that this is the defining moment in DeSantis’ bid for The Blight House. I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt since this is the first I’ve ever heard from her. If she were fat and ugly I probably wouldn’t be this forgiving.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.