Caravan Invaders Block US-Mexico Border Bridge

Originally published at: Caravan Invaders Block US-Mexico Border Bridge | Infostormer.com

The caravan invaders are getting restless. They just blocked a US-Mexico border bridge and are creating an increasing amount of trouble.

President Trump has threatened to close the entire border if needed regardless of the economic consequences. He’s also authorized the military to use lethal force if needed.

They’ve been doing shut down drills along the border.

It’s a crazy situation and proves once again why we need a wall built. I’ll be extremely angry if Trump doesn’t shut down the government in order to get funding for the wall. The situation we are seeing unfold is out of control.

But it does appear as if Trump is trying to control the situation which is good. We need to contain this horde of invaders on the Mexico side and let the Mexicans deal with the problem. There’s many patriotic Mexicans who could end up doing the dirty work for us so long as these invaders are kept from crossing the border.

1 Like

notice that the liberals are largely silent on this mass invasion. no one in their right mind thinks that this is a good for America. they KNOW that Trump is right but can’t admit it.

Trump must tell his immigration staff to process the applications very very slowly and let nature take its course. lol…

1 Like

The Jewish media is having a difficult time trying to explain away what’s happening especially since the Mexicans are angrily protesting the presence of these invaders. It shows that all their propaganda leading up to the midterms was lies. The Mexicans themselves are calling these people invaders.

3 Likes

LOL… yes… i keep sending National Propaganda Radio news links to this effect but i get ignored. the liberals are desperate to save face and increasingly have difficulty skewing the narrative… when “the caravan” began they were wondering “why all the fuss, they are 1000 miles away?” like this mattered at all and in no time flat, they are at our border as we all knew and thousands more are on-the-march.

it will be fun to hear them try to justify this invasion. Hell, even the immigrants already in America don’t want them because they will compete for their jobs… i’ll ‘betcha’ that many who voted democrat are now regretting it…