Canadian Holocaust Denier on Trial in Germany

Originally published at: Canadian Holocaust Denier on Trial in Germany | Infostormer.com

The German government is tyrannical and illegitimate in every possible. They will literally put you in prison for having specific opinions about what happened during World War II. And this is happening at the same time the government decided to import millions of third world savages into the country who are raping and killing people.

This is just another example of the insanity happening in the country. A Canadian woman of German descent named Monika Schaefer is being put on trial for inciting hatred simply for saying that she doesn’t believe that the Holocaust of six million Jews happened.

CBC:

A Jasper, Alta., woman who denied the Holocaust in at least one video posted on YouTube is on trial at a criminal courthouse in Munich.

Monika Schaefer, 59, and her 63-year-old German-Canadian brother, Alfred Schaefer, who lives near Munich, are being tried together for Volksverhetzung, which officially translates in English from the German Criminal Code as "incitement to hatred," said court spokesperson Florian Gliwitzky in an email to CBC News on Friday.

"Both are under suspicion, that they published video clips, in which they denied the genocide of Jews in the Holocaust during World War II," Gliwitzky said.

The siblings' trial began Monday this week and continued Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. It is scheduled to continue July 12, 13 and 16.

If found guilty, the German sentence for the crime ranges from a fine up to five years in prison.

Below is the video Schaefer is apparently being put on trial for. She calls out the Holocaust as being one of the biggest lies in history. There isn't anything she says that I find fault with. It's an honest assessment of the Jew hoax.

It’s ridiculous that the full resources of the German state are being used to silence those who have opinions about the Holocaust. We see no such initiative to deal with all the monkey savages they’ve let in.

They even put a 87-year-old woman named Usurla Haverbeck in jail for the same thing. She raised all sorts of questions about the dumb Jew hoax so they put her in prison.

How can people not see the insanity of this? The German government is pulling out all the stops just to jail old women who don’t believe in Jew fairy tales.

Both Monika and Ursula seem like nice old ladies. They don’t deserve this treatment. They’re definitely far nicer than the evil bitch running the German government who is using her political office to destroy the German people. I don’t think anybody can dispute that.

8 Likes

How in the hell did she get put on trial in Germany? Did the Canadian government extradite one of its own citizens,or was her resident status such that she could be deported?

2 Likes

JTND4FV%20(1)

2 Likes

I think she was only residing in Canada, just like the Zundel was unfortunately. Even Lady Renoulf has been told to steer clear of the courthouse in case her edgy speech in Dresden is used to arrest her. Fine outside, in danger inside. Yes Germany is fcking clownworld. They are making the trial up as they go along.

3 Likes

This otherwise trivial article (by Paula Simons) clarifies that she was in Germany visiting her brother.

“[S]he travelled to German to visit her brother Alfred, a notorious anti-Semite rabble-rouser.”

3 Likes

https://johnkaminski.org/index.php/john-kaminski-american-writer-and-critic-2/165-ordered-to-be-silent

The sacred Jewish myth of the holohoax is finally crumbling and they are in panic mode to maintain a lie and the tribes fraudulent misdeeds against the Aryan race.

Didn’t Goebbels state the that all of the lies would eventually collapse under their own weight?

http://andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/blog/holocaust-or-holohoax-you-be-the-judge/

These damn racist 19th century authors.

https://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/mod/1898twain-jews.asp

5 Likes

So I suppose that since we’re all anti-Semite rabble-rousers,none of us could safely take a vacation in the E.U.?

3 Likes

IT’s B’nai Brith somedaysoon who informed the Germans Monika was in Germany to simply observe the Sylvia Stolz trial. The German Cheka then grabbed her and threw her in prison for the past six months awaiting trial. The Trudeau government is no doubt co-operating with the German authorities in typical fashion. It’s an utter disgrace that Canadians can be betrayed for simply expressing an opinion - an opinion that is even accurate on the ridiculous six million claim. This six million fairy tale has continued for far too long. The CBC is a cultural Marxist subversive, tax supported Jew agency.

5 Likes

No she was born in Canada which makes the Trudeau government’s lack of support for her even more glaring.

7 Likes

TURD-EAU…

unnamed%5B4%5D
unnamed%5B5%5D
unnamed%5B6%5D

3 Likes

They are expanding their legal reach to dual citizens. Canada is complying. As a dual citizen, I too can be extradited. Es Lebe Deutschland!

6 Likes

I can’t travel to Germany because of my tattoo…

2 Likes

Killed all the great men of that generation. Now they hunt great-grandmothers. Schwienhunden!

4 Likes

Meanwhile, in ZOG- controlled Germany:

3 Likes

That kind of shit makes me want to go to the embassy, wave reich flag, go to Deutschland jail. Which is better living than Detroit, Oakland, etc.

1 Like

Trudeau is a degenerate faggot who promotes and encourages the genocide of the White Race:

Canada to Get 1 Million More Low IQ Third Worlders

Canada’s Somali-born immigration minister.

3 Likes

And they wonder why Lord Stanley’s Cup has been in USA since 1994. USA, not as cucked as Canada, since 1776.

Please tell me that Lt. Dangle lookalike image is a shoop. It isn’t real…is it?

2 Likes

ursula

my-cookie

5 Likes

She broke the standing laws covering the “holocaust” by denying - rightfully - any such thing occurred. B’nai Brith ratted on her to the Germans she was coming over, and possibly the Canadian government, but no proof. She went over to see her brother(German born), and take in the Sylvia Stolz trial. Half way through the trial they grabbed her and arrested her - if you can believe it! She was in prison from January 3 up to her trial. It is goddamned outrages the Canadian government did not scream for her immediate release. She is a gentle Woman who knows the truth and pays the price for a simple video she made. The Canadian gov’t had no grounds for arresting her, but surely wanted to. Let’s hope this trial goes her way, but not holding out much hope.

2 Likes