Canada: Woman Shits on Floor of Tim Horton's and Throws It At Staff

Originally published at: Canada: Woman Shits on Floor of Tim Horton’s and Throws It At Staff | Infostormer.com

YouTube

Alex Jones did the best video commentary of this incident that I could find on JewTube.

A White Canadian woman decided to take a shit on the floor of a Tim Horton’s and proceeded to throw her shit that she pooped on the floor at the staff. Apparently she did this after not being given access to the store bathrooms.

I guess this means that Tim Horton’s will have to follow the lead of Starbucks and let the general public use their bathrooms for free. Asking someone to patronize your store in order to use the store facilities is just too much to ask people these days.

5 Likes

6 Likes

I thought for sure the shitter was a nigger or a wog. It’s disappointing that some whites have started to act like nonwhite savages.

5 Likes

I sort of feel bad for her, perhaps she really needed a shit. She might have been a head case but on the other hand (the one that isn’t full of shit) sometimes when you gotta go…

2 Likes

Unless, of course, by White, they mean a spic or one of our (((fellow white people))). It could be the latter given the yids’ obsession for anything fecal.

6 Likes

How would you like to have this slut for wife?

1 Like

Seriously even if she wanted to shit she should have shitted at somewhere where there’s no one around her. To be honest that she was definitely looked like a whore if she shitted in public where people of ages were around.:face_vomiting:

Someone should have told her that if she wanted Nutella she should have just asked.