Canada: Media Silent as Faith Goldy Gets Attacked by Anti-Fascists

Originally published at: Canada: Media Silent as Faith Goldy Gets Attacked by Anti-Fascists | Infostormer.com

You might remember Faith Goldy from her coverage of Charlottesville last year. She’s an independent Canadian journalist who used to do media work for Rebel Media. The Jew Ezra Levant fired her from Rebel Media specifically because she covered the events of Charlottesville against orders. She also appeared on the same post-Charlottesville podcast hosted by Azzmador that I was lucky enough to be a part of.

All that history aside, she’s been in the news recently after getting violently attacked by a group of open border promoting anti-fascists.

She did a whole video on the incident.

Rebel Media also covered the situation.

And here’s raw footage of the attack itself.

There was all sorts of media present who saw that she and her male friend were attacked and spat on. None of this was mentioned in subsequent reports. Take in point this tweet from Angela MacKenzie a mainstream Canadian journalist. She intentionally omits the most important part of the story which was the fact that Goldy got attacked by violent leftists. It proves once again that the mainstream media are nothing but propagandists and can’t be counted on to report facts.

Goldy isn’t even a political radical. She’s just against open borders and the refugee invasion that has plagued Canada. Yet despite all of that, she’s viewed as some type of extremist for taking a common sense position on this issue. Her speech has been censored even by so-called Canadian free speech advocates.

But this incident is useful because it shows how pathetic our enemies are. They can’t deal with a single woman disagreeing with them and they have to resort to violence because of how insane their politics are. It also shows how fucked up the Canadian media is. They will blatantly lie and omit facts to protect Communist and anti-fascist terrorists.

6 Likes

Attacking a woman this time? So where is the outrage from feminist groups? Oh that’s right they are on the OTHER side. It was never about equality. Ever. And of course the useless Canadian media like the CBC (Communist Broadcasting Corporation) is silent. What else would you expect from a country whose Prime Minister is the son of Fidel Castro?

6 Likes

Let’s not get ridiculous here. Put up a picture of Pierre Trudeau, that’s his father. But you do have a point, one of the reasons Justin is such a cultural Marxist, can be laid right at the feet of Margaret Trudeau.
As to Faith Goldy, i have a great deal of respect for this brave and knowing independent journalist. There is a coming together of Leftist government and the Leftist Media in Canada, led by the CBC. The Canadian Broads- Casting Corporation, as my journalist Father-in-law liked to call it.

1 Like

In the first video, Goldy tells how she and her traveling companion are spat upon and assaulted by male ‘feminist’ antifa scum, while the police stand by and do nothing. (((The lamestream media))) do not broadcast the footage, since it doesn’t fit their leftist globalist anti-White narrative.

Then Goldy meets the nationalists. She says they are “a bunch of normal lads, peaceful, not hitting me, not hitting each other, not smelling gross, not wearing a bunch of face masks, not doing illegal things, not defending illegal things.” There was a convoy and “friendliness all around. […] They all just sort of struck me as normal people”.

The antifa should be put in concentration camps and re-educated, in an attempt to fix their tiny, brainwashed minds. The Jews should be given the choice: leave our countries peacefully, or forfeit your right to breathe cyanide-free air.

2 Likes

Very perceptive when she observed that the beta male feminists vent their frustrations on a female.

1 Like

Seriously do you really think Justin looks remotely like Pierre, then study the picture above. Look at the eyebrows, mouth, nose, and ears. If that isn’t father and son I don’t know what is.

1 Like

Admittedly, there is a certain resemblance between Castro and Justin. Funny though, whoever the father is doesn’t change the fact J. Trudeau is a deplorable Soros man who has done irreparable harm to Canada. We can both agree on that point.

2 Likes
1 Like

I wonder why these people find it so threatening to inquire into the possibility that Peterson might have Communist sympathies. It is certainly not a bizarre or unreasonable suggestion, especially given his art collection, nor is it unheard of for someone to claim that a controversial possession is merely ironic when the truth is more complex.

There seems to be no place in Canada for Christians or people with morals for that matter. This is what you get when critical thinking is no longer taught or even acceptable in society and facts are viewed as subversion. That commonsense is mocked by the media and other liberal control organizations such as education, and this is accepted by society at large is frightening. The filthy Christ murdering Jews have taken over the asylum. smdh…

I don’t know what the answer is. Perhaps Richard Spencer and his ‘organization’ should organize some public debates? I’d pay to see a Left vs Right town hall extravaganza.