Canada: Man Changes Gender to Get Cheaper Car Insurance

Originally published at: Canada: Man Changes Gender to Get Cheaper Car Insurance | Infostormer.com

Since the concepts of race and gender no longer exist, we should fully embrace the insanity that it is. One Canadian man has done just that.

Fox News:

A Canadian man legally changed his gender to female so he could take advantage of better car insurance rates offered to women and save up nearly $1,100 Canadian Dollars, a report said.

A man, identified only as “David” who lives in Alberta, told CBC News that he was given a quote of $4,500 Canadian Dollars for the insurance of a Chevrolet Cruze he wanted to buy. The insurers told him his yearly bill would be around $1,100 less if he was a woman.

Men normally pay higher rates as the insurers deem male drivers under age of 25 having a higher risk of getting into traffic accidents than compared to women of the same age.

“I was pretty angry about that and I didn’t feel like getting screwed over any more,” the man said, adding that he asked the insurers to change his gender on the insurances police, a request they refused.

Yeah, I don't think it's fair that men should be forced to pay more for car insurance. Seems like a very sexist policy. That's why all men should transition and become women so they can get cheaper car insurance. This guy has the right idea.

And don’t worry, you don’t have to go through all the crazy surgical shit. Gender is not about your physical appearance or the genitals between your legs, it is a state of mind. This is what gender fluidity is all about. It is proven science.

Of course, not everybody agrees with science. Take in point this hateful and intolerant cunt.

Seems like she’s just angry about the science of gender fluidity which is 100 percent proven scientific fact. She sounds like a very hateful person with hate in her heart.

But yes, White males everywhere should begin declaring themselves women and other racial groups so they can take advantage of this new system. If you get blocked from doing this, file a lawsuit claiming discrimination and hate.

5 Likes

Are the insurance companies fucking kidding? Millennial female drivers are the worst and last month I had a car accident because of the other car’s driver (who was a millennial female driver) didn’t watch the traffic lights and crashed onto my car. Yet the insurance companies are charging females (particularly millennial ones), with much lower rates than males, can you see why I am angry? :rage:

4 Likes

Indeed. I’m not sure what statistics these insurance companies are using to justify their rates. But who knows, they might not even be using proper statistics. The entire insurance industry is just more jew nonsense anyway.

5 Likes

This seems far more unjust than women (supposedly) being overcharged for small items such as French fries in pink boxes as Burger King would have us believe.

1 Like