Canada: Freedom Truck Convoy Largest Ever in History

Originally published at: Canada: Freedom Truck Convoy Largest Ever in History | Infostormer.com

It looks like the trucker protest up in Canada is becoming a very big deal. They are saying that up to 50,000 trucks are on their way to Ottawa to protest the vaxx mandate and other anti-freedom measures that the evil faggot Justin Trudeau has imposed on them. It is reportedly the largest truck convoy in recorded history. They are planning to shut down the city until these virus restrictions are ended.

Thousands of truckers in Canada have formed a convoy to protest the country's vaccine mandates. pic.twitter.com/vFmr9GrDyC

— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) January 28, 2022

This “freedom convoy” of what the Toronto Sun said could be 50,000 trucks is on its way to the Canadian capital of Ottawa to protest Canada’s vaccine mandate. This would be the largest convoy in history, with thousands of people cheering them along the way.https://t.co/ZrayIUS5uA

— Franklin Graham (@Franklin_Graham) January 28, 2022

CANADA – The longest Convoy in the world. Truckers make their way with
Supporters lining the way, cheering from bridges, delivering food, drinks and buying fuel.

Trudeau has a problem here, a big one.#TruckersForFreedom #COVID19

pic.twitter.com/4Ix8yz8ZqY

— Bernie's Tweets (@BernieSpofforth) January 26, 2022

Massive show of support to the freedom trucker convoy just outside of Quebec City, Quebec, Canada. pic.twitter.com/VQubOqn4JK

— Marie Oakes (@TheMarieOakes) January 28, 2022

Go truckers! The 11,000-truck, 93-mile long convoy is traveling from British Columbia to Ottawa, where they will hold a demonstration tomorrow. The truckers said they will not leave until the mandates are lifted. #freedomconvoyhttps://t.co/1UkcodB3SZ

— Robert F. Kennedy Jr (@RobertKennedyJr) January 28, 2022

Trudeau claimed that these truckers are a “fringe minority.” I’m pretty sure he also called them evil racist extremists or whatever. This if of course total bullshit. These are just normal people who don’t want to be forcibly injected with poison.

You couldn't find someone more out of touch with reality than @JustinTrudeau. Millions of Canadians standing in solidarity with hundreds of thousands of truckers standing on guard for thee, but to our PM, we are a "fringe minority" with "unacceptable views". #cdnpoli pic.twitter.com/lCvDj9D7aF

— Jeremy Patzer (@JeremyPatzerMP) January 27, 2022

He has also claimed that he caught COVID-19 and is going into isolation. He is doing so even though he has said that he is fully vaxxed and did not test positive for the virus. But if the vaxx works as he claims, there should be no need for him to isolate.

Last night, I learned that I have been exposed to COVID-19. My rapid test result was negative. I am following @OttawaHealth rules and isolating for five days. I feel fine and will be working from home. Stay safe, everyone – and please get vaccinated.

— Justin Trudeau (@JustinTrudeau) January 27, 2022

Clearly he is scared of what is happening and he is hiding from the people. This COVID-19 nonsense is just an excuse not to face the massive protest that is being organized.

What impact this protest will have is unknown, but I fully support it. The more resistance to this evil agenda, the quicker it will collapse. No doubt they will try to blame the continued supply chain problems on the truckers and not on the evil policies they implemented. The problem they have is that it will be difficult for them to convince people of this stupid narrative. It’s not the truckers or the people protesting that put the country in this situation. It’s the government that did this.

Either way, this weekend will be interesting. The convoy is going to arrive tomorrow.

2 Likes

Will those truckers face the same consequences as the Jan. 6-ers face in the U.S.? - imprisoned in solitary confinement lorded over by African prison guards - tortured, beaten, starved and abused - not allowed visits by their family.

It was heartening to see so many Canadian citizens turn out in support of the truckers in the Canadian deep freeze in late January.

1 Like

There are way too many participants to lock up. In addition to the truckers, there are all the people lining the roads and bridges in support of them. We need much more of this, everywhere.

2 Likes

They are terrified – Ottawa shuts off live stream footage of traffic cameras and replaces it with old footage.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.