California Wildfires Claim 76 Souls, 1,000+ Missing

Originally published at: California Wildfires Claim 76 Souls, 1,000+ Missing | Infostormer.com

These California wildfires are no joke. They’ve completely destroyed the town of Paradise and the homes of multiple celebrities in Malibu. The fires have claimed 76 souls so far with over 1,000+ missing.

POTUS surveyed the scenes yesterday with the Communist Governor of California Jerry Brown and the Communist Governor-Elect of California Gavin Newsom.

It’s hard not to believe that this is an act of divine retribution by the creator himself. California as I mentioned yesterday is like a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. You have all the disgusting faggot shit going on in San Francisco and the degeneracy being pumped out of Hollywood.

All of this is greatly unfortunate, because California is a beautiful state. The problem is that the state has been infested with horrible people who have rejected the natural order of things.

1 Like

Love it!!! Could not happen to a better place than calimexifornia, shithole capital of the US. Please, please burn up hollyweird, san fran, LA, orange county. The rest of the state needs to fall into the icean!

2 Likes

That’s how I feel. I lived and worked there for about 5 years both in the Bay Area and LA.