California Parents Protest LGBTQ Faggot Event

Originally published at: California Parents Protest LGBTQ Faggot Event | Infostormer.com

Parents at a California elementary school near Los Angeles showed up to protest an LGBTQ faggot event and got into a fight with faggots and other pro-faggot persons. Cops had to intervene to prevent the parents from beating the shit out of the faggots.

NY Post:

A Pride Month event at a Los Angeles-area elementary school devolved into multiple brawls on Friday as parent protesters forced police to intervene just a few weeks after a trans teacher’s Pride flag was burned on the premises.

Over 100 parents rallied against the Pride Day assembly at Saticoy Elementary School in North Hollywood, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Many of the outraged protesters held signs with messages like “Parental choice matters” and “No pride in grooming,” the outlet said. One truck had a large trailer draped in a red banner stating, “Leave our kids alone.”

They faced off against over 100 other demonstrators gathered across the street in support of LGBTQIA+ rights and Pride Month, which kicked off on June 1.

At least two scuffles took place at the tense event, according to NBC Los Angeles. It was not immediately clear if anyone was injured or arrested.

It is good to see parents pushing back against this homosexual agenda. The fact that it is happening in California of all places is encouraging. There’s definitely an increasing amount of resistance against all of this faggot shit being shoved in everybody’s faces all the time.

Here’s a few clips from the protest

In California, Armenian parents are not going to put up with brazen child grooming at schools, now under the guise of “pride month”.

Watch how Antifa member gets his wig pulled off by a protester outside Saticoy Elementary in North Hollywood. pic.twitter.com/3mpx364Q14

— IntrepidusX (@Intrepidus_Ibe) June 3, 2023

CALIFORNIA — Parents protested an elementary school "Pride" assembly in North Hollywood.pic.twitter.com/ogyWUfs31z

— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) June 2, 2023

“Stop Grooming Our Kids!” Parents Protest Elementary School “Pride” Assembly for Children in North Hollywood…

Saticoy Elementary School in North Hollywood, California has become Ground Zero for the parents’ revolt against the takeover of public schools by the radical left… pic.twitter.com/96hXCaUnjc

— AɯƙɯαɾԃMαɱα™® (@Aspiemama_107) June 2, 2023

The entire public school system in America has been corrupted by Jews pushing all sorts of insane faggotry on kids. I do not have kids, but if I did have kids, they would not be subjected to the insanity of these Marxist homosexual indoctrination centers.

Public school was bad enough in the 1980s and 1990s, so I can only imagine the horror show that it is in 2023. It’s basically child abuse forcing kids to endure these evil brainwashing institutions.

6 Likes

what’s disturbing is that White People aren’t burning shit down over this. Washington State just passed a bill that allows for, school indoctrinated children, to be forcibly “transitioned” by the state. They will kidnap your children at gunpoint then put them on a series of transition hormones and ultimately mutilating their genitals and breasts.

What the insane trans community is doing is what OBidenCo are doing with open borders; increasing their numbers for political gain but in this case it involves the state kidnapping children from their parents. It’s revolution time…

4 Likes

Looks like it’s the beaner parents that are protesting and the White parents that are defending the faggot event.

The LAUSD is majority beaner now and that becomes very apparent after elementary school. When the White kids hit middle school, they’re going to be in a dumbed-down school where everything caters to Mexicans - and be surrounded by hostile browns.

Watch how quickly those White parents leave the LAUSD for private schools or homeschooling.

5 Likes

YES… the public school system caters to illegal aliens and niggers. It has become an anti-White gov controlled nightmare. Removing your kids from public schools won’t solve the problem. OBamaCo are importing MILLIONS of savages then indoctrinating them in public schools. The scales are tipping in favor of trannys and Niggers. this is why the latinos are supporting the trans agenda. Trans creatures support latino immigration.

3 Likes

I live in this God-forsaken city. The Hispanics here are very family oriented. They’re the only ones protesting. White women in Los Angeles are almost all liberal. They support every destructive plank of the woke left: sodomy, homosexuality, the sexual mutilation of children, defunding the police, BLM, celebrity worship, riots, looting, you name it. Oh, and they hate white men.

4 Likes

Protesting is a waste of time. It’s time Whites start taking other types of action but unfortunately it won’t happen. We are too nice, excepting and easily brainwashed. You can’t defeat evil by being nice and hope it goes away.

3 Likes

Mike, I couldn’t agree with your more.

I live outside of LA in a separate suburb that has its own police, school system, etc., thank God for that. Homeless are cleared out of here within hours when they try to set up.

It is the uber rich White ladies that live up in the hills that are ruining my own city - we have a new “progressive” mayor elected that is “exploring” allowing RVs overnight on our city streets - meaning homeless in RVs - which plague and blight nearby cities and we don’t have b/c overnight parking of RVs is not allowed in our city. Who TF voted for this moron?

Judging by the comments on the NextDoor app it appears to be wealthy White women in the mansions up in the hills that support this asshole and his asshole policies - he wants to turn us into LA - with more homeless shelters, mandated permanent homeless housing in residential areas (micro-homes placed on city property) and more mega-apartment buildings with plenty of set-asides for low income.

The wealthy White ladies in the hills, some behind gates, think they know what is best for us b/c they live in what they think are protected parts of the city. THIS is who is voting and will ruin our town.

4 Likes

Yes, as we face a mortal enemy who has no sense of justice, fair play or compassion - only carrying out their Prime Directive which is destruction of White homelands, the White Race and all White history and heritage - and they will stop at nothing to get it, including extreme forms of violence, starvation and liquidation.

Just as happened in the Old Soviet Union when up to 100 million White Christian Russians, including the royal family, were utterly liquidated by the Judeo-Bolsheviks.

Jews do this b/c they enjoy it.

3 Likes

It’s the same everywhere in North America. It seems elementary teachers for the most part all graduated from the same ZOG Marxist teacher’s college.

3 Likes

It’s pathetic, isn’t it? I catch a lot of flak from them. When I didn’t wear a mask, they looked at me with their eyes burning. They give my books 1-star reviews because the books are honest. One ex-friend stopped talking to me, because I told her it was wrong to support the BLM riots.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.