Bubba Wallace Has Made the Black Race Look Like Pussies

Originally published at: Bubba Wallace Has Made the Black Race Look Like Pussies | Infostormer.com

If I were a black man, I’d be extremely pissed off at Bubba Wallace right now. He has made the entire black race look like a bunch of pussy ass bitches.

He cried about the presence of the Confederate flag at NASCAR races getting White people to ban the flag to protect his feelings.

He then perpetuated a hoax claiming that a rope used to pull down a garage door was a noose and part of a racist conspiracy against him. But after an exhaustive investigation by 15 FBI agents, it was determined that there was no racist conspiracy and the garage door rope was in place since 2019.

Taking the racial aspect out of this for a moment, what sort of man cries about these things? It’s pathetic and feminine.

Bubba Wallace is a straight up pussy ass bitch. He was literally crying in his car over systemic racism that doesn’t exist while getting White people to march with him who just wanted to prove that they weren’t racist.

FAG!

Black YouTuber Officer Tatum did a whole video calling him out for the noose hoax.

Even the faggot black Don Lemon was like WTF is wrong with this nigga, he be crazy and shit.

Like Jussie Smollett he is mixed-race, so that might have something to do with his weird behavior and willingness to push the noose hoax. But he’s passing himself off as black and thus making all black men look weak and pathetic as a result.

Hopefully some real niggaz call him out for his faggot behavior. I’m not talking about based blacks like Officer Tatum, I’m talking about real niggaz. The type of nigga who’d put a cap in your ass if you looked at him funny. I should not be the one to have to do this. Real niggaz need to step up and put this pussy ass bitch Bubba in check.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.