Brazil's Lula Rightly Says That Israel is Committing Genocide

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/brazils-lula-rightly-says-that-israel-is-committing-genocide/

Brazil’s Lula has been going hard against Israel. He’s now just accusing them of genocide and he is right to accuse them of that because that is exactly what they are doing in Gaza.

“What Israel is doing is not war. It is genocide. They are murdering children and women.”

“In the same way that I said when I was in prison that I would not exchange my freedom for my dignity, I say: I will not exchange my dignity for falsehood.”

—President of Brazil, Lula pic.twitter.com/qZsmRdkBqi

— sarah (@sahouraxo) February 24, 2024

Brazil President Lula: "Read the interview instead of judging me by what Netanyahu says… What is happening in Israel is a GENOCIDE, there are thousands of dead children… If this is not a genocide, I don't know what genocide is anymore." pic.twitter.com/sndyTPVXGw

— COMBATE |🇵🇷 (@upholdreality) February 24, 2024

Brazil's President Lula da Silva has been under immense attack from Israel and its allies for calling the war in Gaza a "genocide" and invoking the Holocaust. Israel banned him from entering the country.

Rather than apologize, here was Lula's response last night in Rio: https://t.co/cKNzXVJgd6

— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) February 24, 2024

This comes after Brazil suspended diplomatic relations with Israel.

Brazil recalled its ambassador to Israel as Israel says Brazilian President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva is not welcome in the country.

Here’s why so many countries in Latin America are showing solidarity with Palestinians: pic.twitter.com/WvtFweZJ6u

— AJ+ (@ajplus) February 20, 2024

It is really funny seeing how hard Lula is going against the Jews. Especially considering how there was a big agenda to put him in power over Jair Bolsonaro in the recent election. In retrospect, the Jews would have been better off with Bolsonaro. He was pro-Israel and wouldn’t have been calling them out on their crimes.

This whole situation with Brazil and Israel shows once again how the Jews have destroyed any good will people may have had towards them. We will likely see more countries suspend diplomatic ties with Israel as this whole situation develops.

5 Likes

all good but notice he didn’t condemn the corrupt, evil USA for supplying the baby-killer bombs.

Nothing will change until the civilized World boycotts and sanctions The USA. Hopefully this is coming.

2 Likes

100 % Genocide. It is right in front of people every day on TV, and most people still don’t get it. Palestine has been erased from all maps, Gaza will be next. Notice Ben Shapiro isn’t doing any live speaking tours now because he knows he will be run out of town!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.