Brave Transgender Woman Shatters World Bench Press Record

Originally published at: Brave Transgender Woman Shatters World Bench Press Record | Infostormer.com

Watch this brave Jewish transgender woman shatter a women’s world bench press record.

WATCH: Male power lifter Avi Silverberg briefly identifies as a female to crush the female bench press record as the previous transgender record holder watches in silence.

Bravo 👏 pic.twitter.com/clMB2JPC4c

— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) March 30, 2023

This is one of the most brave and stunning things I’ve ever seen. If you disagree, you are obviously a racist and you should be put in prison for being a bigot.

Even though this Jew powerlifter was doing this to protest pro-tranny policies, more men should do this in support of pro-tranny policies.

Women’s sports need to be ruined by trannies. These women wanted equality so they should be given what they have asked for.

4 Likes

Someone should severely reprimand Colin for using the masculine form “bravo”. :roll_eyes:

This is exactly what I was talking about, they need to have a legal definition of “transgender” to stop men from making a mockery of transgenders in women’s sports but they won’t be able to do that. Must you have bonafide tities for a man to “identify” as a woman? must you be on estrogen? if so, how much estrogen do you have to take and who’s monitoring your estrogen intake? also: how long must you identify as the opposite sex in order to become a transgender athlete. Can I flip-flop my gender daily, weekly, monthly?.. The liberals are soon to be confronted with these questions that they won’t be able to answer.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.