Brave Tranny Woman is Smashing Women's Cycling Records

Originally published at: Brave Tranny Woman is Smashing Women’s Cycling Records | Infostormer.com

A brave tranny woman is setting records in the world of women’s cycling. Unfortunately, some women are butthurt and are claiming that because she was born a man that she has an unfair advantage.

Breitbart:

Transgender Cyclist Rachel McKinnon continues to smash women’s cycling records, the latest being a “world record” in the women’s 200m sprint.

McKinnon, 37, not only set the record in the 35-39 category but also won the 200m gold medal at the Masters Track Cycling World Championships on Sunday. Canadian McKinnon beat out American Dawn Orwick, and Denmark’s Kirsten Herup Sovang, who took silver and bronze behind McKinnon.

Dr. Rachel McKinnon, who was born a man, also won the 2018 UCI Masters Track Cycling World Championships in Los Angeles in 2018, among other events.

But not everyone was thrilled by the big win.

Jennifer Wagner-Assali, a competitor who lost to McKinnon in the past — but did not race last weekend — called McKinnon’s win “unfair,” the Times reported.

Unfair they say? What’s unfair is how these tranny women have been oppressed by a society built on the supremacy of cisgender White males.

These women need to understand that it is 2019. In this year, someone born with a penis who has a beard like Santa Claus can absolutely identify as a woman. To say otherwise would be hateful and bigoted. This was confirmed by the great genius Chelsea Clinton and she is not wrong about anything.

In fact, gender is a social construct, it has nothing to do with biology as biology is a scientific field built on racism and White supremacy.

Having a dick doesn’t make you any less of a woman than a woman who doesn’t have a dick. It’s insane to state otherwise.

8 Likes

These stories are great. Take that feminists.

Jews invented feminism to use white women to help them destroy White men. These bitches not only went along with it, they enjoyed seeing White men damaged. The jews along with their feminist allies created a culture where these mentally ill faggots are currently accepted into the main stream. Now the jews are using these mentally ill faggots to damage women and I love it. Feminist chicken comin home to roost.

7 Likes

People who make deals with the devil are always surprised by the unforeseen consequences.

6 Likes

These “feminists” wanted “equality” with men and now they’re getting it:

I’d say be careful what you wish for - but in this case I’ll say…

Schadenfreude, bitches!

7 Likes

I am a lady therefor i don’t need sports to define who i am.
Its not very feminine either.

3 Likes

For the women who do love sports and want to compete this nutcase McKinnon is ruining their sport, He shouldn’t be allowed to compete with real women.

2 Likes

Only bigots can’t accept that women who were born as men who have the bravery and courage to come out and claim their feminine reality deserve to be treated as biological womencas opposed to mentenally deranged freaks.

Bigots. I can’t believe these women born with biological women parts are discriminating against these obvious feminine identifiers.

Thank God the nanny state will uphold the rights of these marginalized cock swinging women.

1 Like