Brave SJW Cunts Shout Down Fake Conservative Charlie Kirk

Originally published at: Brave SJW Cunts Shout Down Fake Conservative Charlie Kirk | Infostormer.com

Charlie Kirk who is a fake controlled opposition “conservative” figure was just shouted down by a mob of brave feminist cunts at an Arizona college. He was there to do a speech or something.

BREAKING: Charlie Kirk laughs as mob of smelly, overweight SJWs scream 'F*** You, Fascist! F***You Fascist!"

Northern Arizona University, 2023 AD pic.twitter.com/W7O2iNnKPt

— Jack Poso 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) September 19, 2023

Charlie Kirk and Turning Point USA are bigger threats to America than any of these feminists, social justice warrior or anti-fascist people. That’s because they pretend to oppose this demonic system and fail to mention anything about the Jews running things. Kirk is also pro-Israel.

Kirk is just a continuation of the problem we have among the entire Republican Party. It is filled with a bunch of asshole Zio-shills who claim to be on our side but never do anything substantive to stop anything.

5 Likes

Unsurprisingly, none of those “feminists” were the least bit feminine or attractive. Just the usual fat, ugly, purple haired lesbians and fur mommies. I thought Small Face Charlie had become a little more based/red pilled lately, no? Naturally I’m not expecting him to be the next Josef Goebbels, of course.

3 Likes

Charlie Cuck is no fascist, if he was I would support him. He is your typical Israel-worshiping middle-of-the-road conservative.

1 Like

agreed but denouncing Jews will only get him put him in a flop-house with Fuentes. Saying ANYTHING about Jews is political and economic suicide. Fuentes can’t even fly anymore. Even speaking obliquely about Jew control of America gets you politically marginalized and relegated to posting to a handful of White Supremacists on infostormer. so it’s possible that he understands the problem but realizes that he’s got to move slowly or he’ll become persona non grata.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.