Brandon Lies Repeatedly in State of the Union Speech

Originally published at: Brandon Lies Repeatedly in State of the Union Speech | Infostormer.com

I caught a few minutes of Joe Brandon’s State of the Union speech before I had to turn it off. I felt like I was staring into the abyss of ultimate evil just by watching Brandon and all the wretched creatures he was addressing. I saw him lying over and over again about the economy while falsely blaming Russia for various things. I couldn’t keep track of everything he lied about. I wasn’t the only one who couldn’t keep track. The New York Post said they couldn’t count all the lies because there were just too many of them.

Today's cover: Biden’s State of the Union set new records for dishonesty and emptiness https://t.co/dJcLWWJXMc pic.twitter.com/PAbFGlbWp4

— New York Post (@nypost) February 8, 2023

I’m no fan of the New York Post, but their assessment is correct. If I lost track of the lies he said without watching the entire speech, I can only imagine how much he actually lied.

Feel free to watch it for yourself if you don’t believe me.

I would just take my word for it though. I do not recommend anybody putting themselves through the torture of watching this senile puppet ramble on for over an hour.

The entire thing looked like something out of a dystopic science fiction movie. It’s just too bad a nuclear bomb didn’t go off in Washington DC when he was giving his speech.

6 Likes

it will just piss me off… Biden is a career criminal psychopath who knows that he stole the election but thinks that he can win over anyone with bullshit. The man turns my stomach and I used to be a democrat but that was long long ago.

3 Likes

Of course he does - and why not? The media will cover for him - they’re already claiming it was the “best SOTU speech ever for all time.”

I was glad to see him get heckled, ridiculed and called out as a lair during his speech. We need more of that - which is exactly what our enemies do (ridicule is man’s most potent weapon).

I keep hearing Republican “leaders” call for restraint and dignity - yeah, we are expected to “turn the other cheek” all the way to oblivion while our enemies eliminate us.

The only answer is a separation from these monsters.

3 Likes

The Repugnican’ts are a cowardly disgrace. Their TV agenda is to get US boots on-the-ground in Ukraine in direct combat with Russia. They’re going to have simultaneous war-skirmishes in The Mid-East, China, Ukraine, Syria & Iran… The TV Normies are still shaken by, The Balloon and so it won’t take much to get them to back WWIII.

3 Likes

You took a bullet for the team by watching this and reporting to us so we don’t have to watch it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.