Border Patrol Releasing Invaders Into the Country

Originally published at: Border Patrol Releasing Invaders Into the Country | Infostormer.com

Invaders are pouring into the country and the Border Patrol is just releasing them. The mainstream media is trying to say that this is part of a conspiracy by Trump to reinforce his stance that we are dealing with a national emergency. I don’t believe that, I just think everything is being mismanaged and the whole thing is a big cluster fuck.

LA Times:

The Border Patrol released 50 recently apprehended migrants here Tuesday, the first of several hundred border-crossers who officials say will soon be freed because there is no room to hold them.

Normally, the Border Patrol would transfer the migrants to Immigration and Customs Enforcement to be “processed” and in many cases placed in detention facilities. But officials said that both agencies have run out of space due to a recent influx of Central American families.

Immigrant advocates suggested the release was intended to create chaos at the border and further President Trump’s argument that there is a national emergency there.

“Why do this now? It doesn’t make sense,” said Zenen Jaimes Perez, advocacy director for the Texas Civil Rights Project, which sent lawyers to the McAllen bus station to assist the migrants. “This is not something they’ve done before.”

He pointed out that the federal government has dealt with bigger influxes of migrants in the recent past.

A Border Patrol official — who spoke on the condition that he not be identified — denied that the release was a political stunt and said that crowding the facilities would threaten the safety of agents and migrants.

What is so hard about sending these invaders back where they came from? Who gives a fuck if some Jewish lawyer files a lawsuit or some judge says you can’t do something? What power do they actually have?

The woman Trump has put in charge of Homeland Security has been terrible. She should be fired and replaced but Trump seems to have lost the will to do anything of substance. He’s spending his time tweeting about Kellyanne Conway’s fat husband. Like any of us give a shit about that.

Just look at what Trump has turned into. It isn’t pretty.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Trump can’t be bothered with this kind of shit - like today, for instance- he is probably sitting around watching CNBC and waiting to see if the Federal Reserve raises interest rates which may harm his and the jews’ precious stock market.

4 Likes

and as usually the people this actually fucks over every time have absolutely no mention or not one bit of input that matters to the (((media))) or any of our (((leaders)))

3 Likes

Wasn’t it Andrew Jackson that said " the courts made the decision, now let them enforce it"?

4 Likes

Over at the Occidental Dissent Hunter Wallace has the YellowYang fever…i think he is a smart guy to try to popularize the ideals that Yang is pushing.
But these sane ideas are not possible with our (((leaders))).
China is copying Japan’s government, which is an actual NS racially aware nation , as mentioned in the comments.
This is translating to this idea that technology will render most jobs useless and we the people should somehow get a sharecroppers wage so technology to build and maintain and operate everything won’t only hand wealth to the likes of the Social media tech giants…gotcha…but
The 1000$ a month is a start , and then once this advanced way of technology goes on it will create more wealth which will aid in removing debt slavery/ wage slavery.
The basic outlook of this idea is decent but as long as jews are in charge , nothing will ever work for our people.
Its kind of sad that HW is so sold on this.
Of course things that make sense are “good” for everyone and therefor niggers and mud people should be okay with it also but remember folks, we have jews in the counting houses and in every crevice of our society.
No white person is getting 1 red penny from our anti-European zionist ran government.
Hitler did similar things , but in reverse, he removed taxes and costs for people who were productive in society.
Jews will just steal all the money or give it to nonwhites and we ALL know this!

4 Likes

Trump is stupid and now morphed into a total NeoCon turd. a wall won’t do shit to end this crisis. we need IMMIGRATION REFORM.

oh, and this was the plan all along. flood our country with illegal aliens. it worked like a charm.

5 Likes

We need them for our space program if we are ever to get back to the moon.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Even the livestock isn’t safe.

Authorities say they arrested a Mexican national illegally in the country who was spotted having sex with a cow in rural Starr County, Texas.

U.S. Border Patrol agents observed a man who appeared to be having sex with a cow near the Hidalgo County line, the Starr County Sheriff’s Office revealed.

Source: Breitbart News Network

1 Like

Big suprise a woman is in charge and she’s fucking everything up, irreversably.
What message is this sending to the Orc invaders.
This is bad. Trump has managed to completely fail himself and the white race in the space of a month. Get ready for the United States of Mexico. What a fucking disaster.

What are they going to do when I refuse to welcome or let these people in my community and I refuse to pay welfare for their 10 kids

1 Like

Yep, we better start preparing our minds for the unspeakable, because its coming.
We are safe nowhere anymore!
We are never going to be safe again in the jewed out shit storm.
I am considering getting out of this nation soon.
I have a fairly large family but i am considering it.
Where would we go?
I’d rather live in Japan or Somewhere like that than Joomerica anymore…
The problem with that is that these places don’t just let anyone that demands entry come and live in their nation.

2 Likes

I am officially tired of all this winning.

3 Likes

A rather large volcano near Mexico City blew rocks up a mile and a half high and just wait till it really blows. There will be ten million beaners strong pushing into the border. The liberals will be screaming “Oh the humanity” “Let them in”
Game Over

Zionism is a mental disorder

1 Like