Boomer Militia Detains 300 Illegal Aliens at Gunpoint

Originally published at: Boomer Militia Detains 300 Illegal Aliens at Gunpoint | Infostormer.com

A boomer-aged militia group has just detained a large group of 300 illegal aliens at gunpoint. While I support the effort, it is ultimately futile because after they turn them over to the Border Patrol, the illegal aliens are temporarily detained and released into the United States.

BBC:

A video has emerged of armed right-wing militia members stopping over 300 migrants as they cross the Mexico border into the US state of New Mexico.

The group calls itself the United Constitutional Patriots, and are seen in the Facebook clip standing over migrants sitting on the desert ground.

The group’s actions have been condemned by civil liberties groups and New Mexico state officials.

The militia supports President Donald Trump’s plan for a border wall.

The incident comes amid a spike in border crossings, despite White House efforts to stem the influx.

Even though their efforts are almost pointless considering the circumstances, leftists including New Mexico’s bitch governor are whining about how this activity can’t be allowed. She’s actually claiming that they don’t have the authority to do this even though there is a literal emergency at the border.

We are actively working with @NewMexicoOAG as well as local and state police. Menacing or threatening migrant families and asylum-seekers is absolutely unacceptable and must cease. https://t.co/yYXf8G5m2O

— Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham (@GovMLG) April 19, 2019

One of New Mexico’s border counties is actually threatening to sue the governor if she doesn’t deploy the National Guard back to the border.

JUST IN: New Mexico county declares state of emergency and threatens to sue Democratic governor if National Guard isn't sent back to border within seven days https://t.co/y0FrZAwY43

— Anna Giaritelli (@Anna_Giaritelli) April 18, 2019

But this idea that they are not allowed to detain these illegal border crossers is simply incorrect. A citizen is allowed to temporarily detain somebody if they see them doing something illegal. Take for instance something like shoplifting. Stores have people responsible for loss prevention who do this sort of thing. And what these brown hordes are doing in crossing the border is committing an illegal act.

Just think about it, this skank governor is demanding that people not slow down the invasion of the country. How the hell did we get such insane and ridiculous people in positions of political authority? It is simply incomprehensible how this situation has been allowed to happen.

And where’s President Blarmf on this issue? This militia group is openly supportive of his plan to build a border wall and Blarmf hasn’t even posted a tweet supporting their cause. But that’s just par for the course with Blarmf. He hasn’t done a single substantive thing for his political supporters. He’s more preoccupied with helping Jews and Israel.

3 Likes

I support this action. The problem is the government, not the people.

d401880100f1e55a6780f8f6cc266a39

4 Likes

If these Patriots can just just hold off the wetback hordes for a few more months Blormf will have a Big, Beautiful Wall constructed at the border :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

someone explain to the stupid cunt, Gov. Grisham that MILITIAS are in THE US CONSTITUTION.

3 Likes

Of course the jew run ACLU is calling the militia racist white supremacist kidnappers. We know who’s side the jews are on.

2 Likes

My bad I didn’t see this. I wouldn’t have posted.

There is a lot of notifications.

Now we’ve even got this: