Boeing 777 Forced to Make an Emergency Landing in LAX

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/boeing-777-forced-to-make-an-emergency-landing-in-lax/

Yet another Boeing-related aircraft malfunction occurred forcing a Boeing 777 to make an emergency in LAX. These problems have been an almost daily happening around the same time a Boeing whistleblower died under highly suspicious circumstances.

JUST IN – American Airlines Boeing 777 is forced to make an emergency landing at LAX after a "mechanical problem" — Daily Mail

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) March 14, 2024

JUST IN – American Airlines Boeing 777 with 249 people on board makes emergency landing in Los Angeles (LAX) after 'mechanical problem' – the Sixth incident in just over week for the plane maker and days after whistleblower allegedly killed himself, Daily Mail reports pic.twitter.com/mRS7sW1ARs

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) March 14, 2024

There are also reports of Boeing erasing surveillance footage pertaining to another safety incident involving a door blowout.

BREAKING: Boeing, $BA, overwrote surveillance footage from the repair facility where a door plug was reinstalled ahead of the blowout on an Alaska Airlines flight earlier this year, NTSB chair says per ABC.

— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) March 13, 2024

This Boeing aerospace brand is in shambles. I’m not sure how the brand can recover from all of this. The company literally decided that it was more important to hire niggers and women to build and maintain their aircraft versus providing a safe and reliable product. It is reasonable to assume that these safety incidents are going to continue if not get worse in size and scope.

![|841x982](upload://1ruZrQN6jWtOKvIHsuwfxhbxuJu.png)

4 Likes

I worked as a contract engineer at Boeing for 15 years. All the American born contract engineers I worked with were White men (except for 2 women who were repeatedly offered direct positions. They were making too much as contract workers to go direct). Since Boeing can only direct hire a certain percentage of White men, they go through contract agencies to make up the difference.

2 Likes

It’s clear that who or whomever is running this company are complete idiots and scumbag CUCK diversity panderers, not much different than a certain Democrat administration nowadays, deserve to be jailed and punished severely for their irresponsibility to ensure peoples safety.
Some money grubbing idiots thought safety should be way down on the priority list and now innocent people are going to die. :rage: Fucking disgrace(s) who run this company!
Informed people know not to get on a Boeing plane I hope but then what options does that leave us for air travel? :rage:
This would be a perfect time for a USA president to step in and say something, and start fixing this bullshit… but I’m not holding my breath considering. :rage:

2 Likes

14292MEM061123.jpg-618x485

They meant well, so that makes it okay to libtards?

screenshot-dailystormer.in-2024.03.14-09_56_02

1 Like

Uploading: IMG_3162.png…

Probably a Special Diversity Landing. And anyone who does not enjoy it’s specialness and complains about it might get banned from air travel for a minimum of three years (which would probably save lots of lives when the Special Diversity Crash landings start occurring on a frequent basis and the banned people would be thankful for their “punishment”.
Hell; from what I have seen in the news, getting banned from air travel would be The BEST thing airport security can do for a person. Today air travel is more akin to being a punishment or sentence than the somewhat quick and pleasant experience it was just a few decades ago. Pretty soon, they will probably resort to throwing uncooperative travelers right off the plane. Maybe with a parachute , which the person will later be charged for .
If the flyer is wearing a MAGA hat; they might not get issued a parachute. And STILL be blacklisted from flying again, even though they were never heard from again after being shoved off the plane.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.