Blormf Meets With Google CEO and Confirms He's Not a Chinese Agent

Originally published at: Blormf Meets With Google CEO and Confirms He’s Not a Chinese Agent | Infostormer.com

President Blormf is getting more and more ridiculous as each day goes by. One of the big issues of the modern day era are these large tech companies censoring and banning people for their political views. Blormf has said he’d look into this issue but has not done a single substantive thing about it.

Today he met with Google’s CEO Sundar Pichai and he said that they discussed “political fairness” and confirmed that he was not working for China.

Just met with @SundarPichai, President of @Google, who is obviously doing quite well. He stated strongly that he is totally committed to the U.S. Military, not the Chinese Military….

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 27, 2019

….Also discussed political fairness and various things that @Google can do for our Country. Meeting ended very well!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 27, 2019

That’s great, so basically what this means is that Blormf isn’t going to force Google to do anything. Pichai has no interest in fixing the censorship issues with Google. He was put in this position by Jews to continue these practices. He’s only going to change their practices if the government forces them to change.

But that’s great that Blormf confirmed that Pichai is not a Chinese agent. Pichai looks more American than George Washington so I do not doubt his loyalty to this country.

4 Likes

Maybe more likely an Hindu spy

3 Likes

If the kikes were being de platformed and banned on Twitter, FB, etc, you can bet Blomph would get involved and Tweet the Chink was antisemitic. The kikes would order him. Censorship is a form of Jewish sharia.

5 Likes

Trump is just sucking-up to google.

3 Likes

i was not around here for quite a while. just noticed that the orange man is called “Blormf” now. What does that mean?? :thinking:

2 Likes

good question. somehow it fits though.

2 Likes

Yes, his new name is quite funny… But what is the answer?

2 Likes

i don’t know… lol… lemme search.

1 Like