Black NFL Player Killed by Illegal Alien Drunk Driver

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/black-nfl-player-killed-by-illegal-alien-drunk-driver/

It is going to be tough for the Jew-run media to spin this one. An illegal alien who was deported twice ended up killing a Black NFL player during a drunk driving incident.

Fox 59:

The suspected drunk driver accused of killing two people, including Colts player Edwin Jackson, is an undocumented immigrant and has previously been deported two times, once in 2007 and again in 2009, according to Indiana State Police.

Detectives have determined the driver of the Ford F-150 was using the alias Alex Cabrera Gonsales. They say his given name is Manuel Orrego-Savala, 37, and he is a citizen of Guatemala by birth.

The two victims killed were identified as Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson, 26, of Atlanta, and Jeffrey Monroe, 54.

It'd be great if this prompted Blacks to demand a removal of illegal alien beaners and a nigger/beaner race war. Even though I doubt that this will happen, it'd be really great if it did!
3 Likes

About 2/3 of the DUI arrests around here are beaners- those little greasers just can’t hold their liquor

3 Likes

I think the race war will start between minorities most likely Latino verse black. More incidents like this need to happen. Along with Latino woman getting attacked by black dudes. It is entirely within reason to see what is coming in the inner cities. The cartels are brutal beyond anything the blacks can think of and I know we are in for more bloodshed.

2 Likes

Drinking and driving is a thing among beaners. I could never understand.

1 Like

This is great news. Beaners should be given a Purple Heart or something on his way back to Mexico.

1 Like

And of course the same ones that get DUIs also get ticketed for not carrying auto insurance

1 Like

fcba29fc762b514827cbf568ffa090edfeebad83

1 Like