Bill Proposed to Appoint "Anti-Semitism Monitors" at US Colleges

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/bill-proposed-to-appoint-anti-semitism-monitors-at-us-colleges/

As expected, Congress is already proposing bills designed to silence criticism of Jews and Israel on college campuses. This one bill that’s been proposed would appoint so-called “anti-Semitism monitors” to ensure people are not criticizing Jews and Israel around colleges. It would strip funding from schools that the monitors feel aren’t doing enough to silence criticism of Jews.

RT:

Two US congressmen have introduced a bill that would appoint independent “anti-Semitism monitors” to federally funded college campuses across the country. The draft law comes amid a police crackdown on anti-Israel protests at dozens of US universities.

Introduced on Friday by New York Representatives Ritchie Torres, a Democrat, and Mike Lawler, a Republican, the COLUMBIA Act would task the Department of Education with sending a “third-party anti-Semitism monitor” to any college or university receiving federal money.

The inspector would release a quarterly report on “the progress that a college or university has made toward combating antisemitism.” Schools that fail to sufficiently crack down on alleged hatred against Jews would then have their funding stripped.

“Rising antisemitism on our college campuses is a major concern and we must act to ensure the safety of students,” Lawler said in a statement. “Jewish students have told my office that they feel completely abandoned by their university administrators and they view Congress as the only avenue for accountability and safety,” Torres added.

Jews say they feel abandoned by universities. Well, now Jews know how men of European racial heritage have felt for decades. We have been abandoned by our country for years now. This corrupt system does nothing for us and in fact does everything in its power to make our lives as difficult as possible. The Jews at least have the option of moving to Tel Aviv whenever they want so they can just fuck off with their whining.

Jews have also lobbied to bring in all of these foreigners many of who do not like Jews very much. So this entire situation is their own doing. Not to mention the fact that this whole thing started because the Jews decided to do a genocide in Gaza.

![|936x483](upload://4N6RpQdHGE2ls36xuBGYwhfvMug.jpeg)

This whole concept of “anti-Semitism monitors” is totally ridiculous. Besides nobody in Congress has ever proposed a bill to put monitors in colleges to ensure people aren’t saying bad things about European peoples. It’s really incredible the lengths these so-called representatives go too in order to do things for Jews. They are totally owned by Jews and their actions prove this over and over again.

10 Likes

Somebody please—Squash this shit bill.
Of course since it is essential that it gets squashed, it will probably get passed.
And behind the scenes will be a bunch of guys that look like the image below, each with a little bit less money in his pocket at that moment.

6 Likes

The Jewish Bolshevik agenda is alive and well. Cheka agents coming to a school near you. The ability to participate in society will be determined by Israel firsters and their (((handlers))).

6 Likes

F**k the Bolsheviks AND the extra-large buttplugs they wobbled in on!!!
I think it was Adam Schitts grandpa was one of the Wall Street kikes who helped to finance the Cheka choads.
My idea of the Russian Revolution and afterward is pretty much THE most hellish thing imaginable to happen to a society.
It made “the Holocaust” look like a weekend at Six Flags Magic Mountain.

5 Likes

Nobody involved in proposing this abomination so much as questions why they find it necessary to go to such great lengths to protect Jews in the first place.

7 Likes

Wouldn’t it be kind of cool if they cared about impressing US half as much as they bend over backwards (and especially forewords) to appease the Jews?

4 Likes

This is a Communist Stasi tactic to keep the people in-line. I guarantee that it won’t just stay on college campuses either. Mission creep will put these vile filth into neighborhoods across America just as they planned to do with the Covid, Contract Tracers.

In Florida they were advertising jobs for Contract Tracers on Indeed. It was alarming to say the least.

4 Likes

Hey, Zyklon—- I just tried to leave this reply to a comment you made about Mike Tyson on a different post, but it kept rejecting it there. So I copied it and am trying to post it here to see if it goes through this time.

I liked it when he went on Don Lemon’s gay-ass show on Colonic Noise Network.
At one point, he became agitated as Lemon was just talking about his own faggoty views on social- political matters, as usual, and he wasn’t bringing up Tyson’s new book, which he was there to push.
I was hoping he would haul off and stuff Lemon into a soda can or something, but Lemon just sat there and laughed, acting like they were joking around together, though he probably found it hard to hide that he had just soiled his undergarments on live tv. It agitated Tyson even more that he did this.
It wasn’t as cool as when he was on a different news type broadcast and called the interviewer a “Fuckin’ faggot” when the guy brought up the infamous rape case for no apparent reason.
That was totally cool. Made even cooler by the way his (manager? Agent?)was smirking when Tyson was ripping on the guy, as the interviewer kept saying ,
“ahh, come on. Please don’t be like that Mike. I’m not THAT gay… am I…”? Before going into an impromptu commercial break.
That was pretty cool to behold. One thing for sure: Mike Tyson is never boring. He knows somehow that his destiny was to “never bore people””, no
Matter what”. And he sticks to that god-given destiny.
Hahaha!
*** okay (it seems to be going through here. I wonder why it rejected at the original spot? This has happened to
me a few times now at Infostorner.)

4 Likes

Mike fell for The Pussy Trap more than once and it was his downfall. I couldn’t believe that he went on the Doprah show with his pos wife and she’s dissing the crap out of him in front of the entire country. Mike should have take action there and then and ripped both cunts heads off on camera.

4 Likes

Lawful execution must be the penalty for the treason of working for Israel.

4 Likes

Looks like the bill passed:

The House of Representatives passed the “Antisemitism Awareness Act” (H.R. 6090) on Wednesday, which has sparked significant debate over the interpretation of religious texts and the definition of hate speech.

It passed with a vote of 320-91, seeing opposition from 70 Democrats and 21 Republicans.

“I’m proud that my bill, the Antisemitism Awareness Act, just passed the House of Representatives 320 to 91. This bill has broad, bipartisan support and will begin the process of cracking down on the antisemitism we’ve seen run rampant on college campuses across America,” Rep. Lawler.

But it’s A-OK to bash, denigrate, insult and threaten Whites on campus and anywhere else, right Rep. Lawler?

You’d never introduce legislation to stop that, right? Your Jew handlers wouldn’t allow it.

6 Likes

Did you read the book Iron Ambition about Tyson and Cus D’Amato?

2 Likes

No, but I’m sure that it probably reveals that Tyson never had it better than when he was with him before he died. He died right around when Tyson became undisputed heavyweight champ.
After that, the demonic entity known as Don(g) King slithered into Tyson’s world and fucked it all off focus.
That’s the saddest part. Then when he was trying to get rid of King, he lost a lot of his focus and his skills deteriorated pretty quickly.
It didn’t help that he took on Lennox Lewis; who was destined to beat his ass if they ever fought. Wrong opponent for him in every way, except that he could be stopped by a sneaky, solid pinch.
His final fight was a loss to some doofus who ‘I don’t recall ever seeing again.
The 80s and 90s were great for boxing,’for the most part.
Jews like Bob Arum kind of ruined it by making all decent fights into pay per view rip offs. It may never be the same again.

1 Like

1 Thessalonians 2:14-16

"For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

1 Like

That’s a clean picture of Lawler. He must have gargled and wiped his mouth and beard off before taking it.

1 Like